Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max tires 2004 WJ

Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs are a nice looking AT with damn good reviews.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    The tires are Pathfinder A/T. size is 265/75R18. They do very well on rock and sand. Very little road noise.

Knows a Thing or Two holliewood61's Avatar
    I did the 2.5" front 2" rear spacers and run 255/75R17 jk take offs 32". I had to trim the front bumper a tad

Beat it to fit, paint it to match

08 WK
    00 WJ
    99 TJ
    81 CJ7
    60 CJ5

Best wheeling in WV
    http://trailsheaven.com/Plan-Your-TR...vy-Branch.aspx

Fresh Catch
    Looks good, I want black rims...

Fresh Catch
    On the front I didn't have to cut the bumper at all, I did have to cut the pinch weld behind the inner fender. I just cut slits in it and beat it down with a Big Hammer. I put some rust preventive paint on it and used a heat gun to smooch the inner fender back. It gave me just the right amount of clearance. On a side note.... Does anyone know of a good website to order WK accessories like bumpers and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven1756 View Post
    On the front I didn't have to cut the bumper at all, I did have to cut the pinch weld behind the inner fender. I just cut slits in it and beat it down with a Big Hammer. I put some rust preventive paint on it and used a heat gun to smooch the inner fender back. It gave me just the right amount of clearance. On a side note.... Does anyone know of a good website to order WK accessories like bumpers and such.
    Check out Crawl Offroad, Rocky Road Outfitters and JBA Offroad for WK accessories.

Max tires 2004 WJ

My buddy runs a 4"long arm on his wj with 33s no rubbingImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468458922.197342.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468458933.633932.jpg I forgot to add his pics this was at our 4th of July car show..
    Last edited by Dopey84; 07-14-2016 at 01:16 AM.

This is my Jeep daily driver just getting some work done. Replaced my 2" BB lift with 2.5" coils, Fox 2.0 shocks, steering stabilizer, new BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and 1.25 wheel spacers. Looking like a fun ride now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468457979.928733.jpg

Fresh Catch
    Hi guys, brand new here. Had a question related somewhat to this thread. Just bought my daughter her first car....04 Grand Cherokee..existing wheels and tires are junk. Just had a chance to buy 2015 jk rims only...can I just run the stock 235/65/r17’s? On the jk rims? No looking to go higher as this is a “first” car. Thanks guys for any feedback

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12