Big bear SOCAL

Ya I'm open for any day this weekend. I have never been, but I plan on going there this Friday to get familiar with the locations of the trails so there is no guess work. Hoping to get someone who has been there a lot too.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I use to live there and went on trails all the time but I won't be able to go up this weekend but it sounds like a lot of fun. Try Holcomb valley there's lots of nice trails there. Or if your really wanting a challenge there's John Bull. Haven't ran it but here it's a good trail.

Alright so looking to go Saturday, time of meet will prob be 0900 . so far gold1member and 10abadilla/jk are interested and that's enough to start the plans. I will update a place to meet Friday evening.

Going
1)gold1member
2)10abadilla/jk
3)myself +1 more jku

Jk909

A good trail to get into the groove of things is gold mountain. It only takes an hour or two and you can either hit the highway after or connect to two other trails. You won't need much either my little cousin did it with open diffs and 33's on his TJ. I'd join you but I have family plans. Maybe we can go again the following weekend

10abadilla/jk

I might need it to be an easy trail. My family is tagging along and I will still have to make the 4 hour drive back home. Definitely don't want to break anything out there and be stuck. It does look like it might rain a bit tomorrow also.

Peak

You can always do gold mountain to Holcomb. Gold mountain takes about an hour or two depending on the size of the group. Holcomb id say 3-4 hours.

Top Bottom