JKU stock fenders

tinman760

Looking for a set of stock JKU fenders, unpainted, in the SoCal, High Desert area. Gonna cut em up. Really don't wanna cut my painted fenders. Maybe later. Practice makes perfect. Thanks

Jk909

I understand you want to practice but I've seen other members cut their painted fenders and in my opinion they looked great

tinman760

Yea, I'm kinda on the fence about cutting the painted ones. Color is Dozer. Fenders, and hard top are painted to match. Have a 3" BDS, lift, MORE 1" body lift, and 37's. It's ok, until I flex. Also have a soft top, in Black to put on, in the future. Sunrider, I think. Kinda wanted to experiment with the Black fenders, to mix it up a bit. If I could get a set of take-offs for cheap, that would be cool.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I was in the same boat. My tires hit my fenders when I was flexed out. Needed to cut but they were color matched. Didn't know if was going to look good but I did it anyways. I'm very happy with the result. Do you have aftermarket bumpers? That would help break up all the yellow. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467399157.102199.jpg

PokerStogey

I was in the same boat. My tires hit my fenders when I was flexed out. Needed to cut but they were color matched. Didn't know if was going to look good but I did it anyways. I'm very happy with the result. Do you have aftermarket bumpers? That would help break up all the yellow. View attachment 210605

Looks great! Wish I had the balls to do that while I am saving for my PS fenders... just can't seem to pull the trigger. Clem319 did the same with his old color matched as well (just for reference to the OP)

atrollip

Best mod ever. Just cut them you won't regret it.

Attachments

• 1467404761278.jpg
    1467404761278.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 73

geberhard

Douchebag
Chop them up, great clearance and no need to add an extra few hundred pounds. Check out the write up Eddie and some of the other pics here show. There are a lot of ways to go, have fun!

tinman760

Yea, I have the GR shorty bumpers. I wanted to get some steel ones. I got those before I discovered EVO. Thanks for the pics. Very Motivating. Think I am gonna do them tomorrow. This is the before shot. Jeep with fenders.jpg

Top Bottom