ORE - Note of Thanks, Positive Plug

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Wanted to make a moment to thank Theresa, Mel's oldest sister, and Off Road Evolution for taking care of me recently.

Before I knew it, an upcoming event got a shade too close. Had about 10 days until departure when I decided to order my armor. I placed the order online but there was no option for expediting it.

Called ORE and Theresa took my call. She worked with me to figure out the best price on expediting. Minor complication, since the product was scheduled for paint/anodizing later in the week (Thursday/Friday), even with expediting it would likely arrive day before departure. Ugh.

So, imagine my surprise when it showed up at my office that Friday! Had the entire weekend to get it installed before the following week's departure.

Good product. Great service. And certainly exceeded expectations.

Thanks!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's what happens when a Jeep company is owned by real Jeepers! Good on ORE, that's awesome customer service! After this next round of mods, I'll be switching back over to EVO Rocker guards, and picking up some other EVO stuff again. It's always great knowing your money is going to a great American company that actually gives a shit about their customers! Patiently awaiting their new tire carrier too lol!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
That's what happens when a Jeep company is owned by real Jeepers! Good on ORE, that's awesome customer service! After this next round of mods, I'll be switching back over to EVO Rocker guards, and picking up some other EVO stuff again. It's always great knowing your money is going to a great American company that actually gives a shit about their customers! Patiently awaiting their new tire carrier too lol!

What's the new carrier suppose to be like?

dillard09

On their Instagram page they show a prototype tailgate mounted carrier. It looks like it swings open with the gate. No word yet on release date though.

I spoke with Mel about that tire carrier last time up there as I too was waiting on it. He did not have a set release date yet. He thought it was to heavy and wanted to try and reduce the weight of it without compromising strength and without it looking like every other one out there.

BTW I don't think there is any other place I would take my jeep to be worked on. The guys/gals in the front and the best and the guys in the back behind the curtains doing all the work know what they are doing. I don't think they get enough credit for what they do. You are only as strong as your weakest link, and that is place is STRONG!

Last edited:

uberc4

BTW I don't think there is any other place I would take my jeep to be worked on. The guys/gals in the front and the best and the guys in the back behind the curtains doing all the work know what they are doing. I don't think they get enough credit for what they do. You are only as strong as your weakest link, and that is place is STRONG!

That's why I didn't hesitate to take mine to them. Everyone gave me flak about taking my jeep to a shop in California, but they just don't understand. [emoji23]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Man if I wasn't building my own carrier I would probably go with there new one. I was hoping they would come out with one I would have totally waited. Maybe if I really like it I'll order one will see.

uberc4

Interesting. I scrolled up and down both evo_mfg & evoshoppics. Guess I must have overlooked it. Thanks!

Top Bottom