Hilarious XJ Crashing on Hell's Gate

Petzl88

If you haven't seen this video, you must watch this homeboy in an XJ descending Hell's Gate in style. Please share your thoughts. I won't share my thoughts yet because I don't want to ruin your viewing experience.

https://youtu.be/1rwBks8Wszc

Fridge81

Hahahaha!!!! Holy shit! I can't believe how lucky he was! He obviously ran out of talent real quick though.

JeepJeep75

That was entertaining for sure. I don't know how he didn't dump it over the front wheels. He probably could taste his seat cushion because it was so sucked into his ass! [emoji15]

thardy

Banned
He did a helluva job at first. Probably would have made it had he not torn it apart.

Question from someone that hasn't been to Moab. Do you have to go back down Hell's Gate once you go up it?

2Cross

Caught the Bug
He went down what is usually the up part. I've never even considered going down that way.
I think the exo cage and all of his gear on his roof made him too heavy and contributed to the roll.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
He did a helluva job at first. Probably would have made it had he not torn it apart.

Question from someone that hasn't been to Moab. Do you have to go back down Hell's Gate once you go up it?

He actually went down the up part. There is another way about 100yards to the right where you head down that's a hell of a lot safer. I have seen a few rolls on YouTube that are recent from people trying to do this.

bthomas

From someone who's only seen videos of Moab and that trail, I'd have never thought to try going down that! It's was fun to watch though! Dude was lucky until he wasn't. Pretty funny they just drug it down on its side.

thardy

Banned
He actually went down the up part. There is another way about 100yards to the right where you head down that's a hell of a lot safer. I have seen a few rolls on YouTube that are recent from people trying to do this.

That's what I was thinking. After seeing videos of people going up, the thought of going down never even crossed my mind.

pinkcamotexan

Did that one guy standing on the side really think he could have prevented the jeep from rolling his way?? I honestly thought I was fixing to watch that guy get smashed!

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Did that one guy standing on the side really think he could have prevented the jeep from rolling his way?? I honestly thought I was fixing to watch that guy get smashed!

That guy was not smart at all. A rope and some distance uphill from the rig is the way to do that

Top Bottom