TJ Front Upper Control Arm Bushings

Dezdan

Anyone have any leads on the front upper control arm bushings - axle side - for a TJ? Are they the same as the bushing in the rear of the front upper control arm? Been spending a few hours researching them, and all I can find are Whitelines at $80 a kit... Seen where others have used Moog's, but no PN's listed and Moog website doesn't specifically say if any of their bushings are for the front upper CA, on the axle side.

jeff_in_rc

I don't remember if they are the same on both ends but I got OEM parts for those and it worked out well.

kep01

Anyone have any leads on the front upper control arm bushings - axle side - for a TJ? Are they the same as the bushing in the rear of the front upper control arm? Been spending a few hours researching them, and all I can find are Whitelines at $80 a kit... Seen where others have used Moog's, but no PN's listed and Moog website doesn't specifically say if any of their bushings are for the front upper CA, on the axle side.

be prepared to get angry and need lots of beer afterwards. best thing i have found to use is a air chisel and attack those bad boys. i have used a ball joint press in the past but the chisel is faster and once you get the hang of it you may like it more. the fronts are the same as the back and amazon has them cheap. good luck. :beer:

Chad

I didn't have any problems with mine. Ordered them from Amazon, the old bushings popped right out, new ones went in perfectly.

Wambulance

be prepared to get angry and need lots of beer afterwards. best thing i have found to use is a air chisel and attack those bad boys. i have used a ball joint press in the past but the chisel is faster and once you get the hang of it you may like it more. the fronts are the same as the back and amazon has them cheap. good luck. :beer:

Mine flew across the garage when I pulled out my old stock arms :eek: hope OP is as lucky

kep01

Wish mine would have fell out like that. At one point I had threatened to cut my jeep in pieces until I got ahold of the air chisel. Going in with the new ones was easy though

Top Bottom