Flat Nasty Event July 16th (Missouri)

FNGsport

My wife and I are going to an event at Flat Nasty offroad park the 16th of July to spectate and hit some moderate trails (she's 6 months prego so nothing crazy) and have a couple local guys who are going if anybody else is interested in hanging out for the day and doing some wheeling. I think it's $25 for driver and $5 per passenger. 13528321_10153643329175205_424122952108347384_o.jpg

metalic

If I didn't have plans to be at LBL I'd join in. Flat Nasty is a fun place to wheel. However my jeep always leaves there with more dents than it arrives with.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I would like to go, but will be in Branson boating that weekend for my wife's birthday. I don't think I'll get a free weekend to go wheeling until end of August.. Im getting the itch bad..

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Problem solved. Take wife wheeling for her birthday

She does like wheeling, but wanted to be on the water this weekend

This is our second trip this year. We try 2 or 3 times a year as its a nice place to camp, wheel, and sightsee

Definitely a great place for camping in every direction. I really enjoy exploring the place. We have a place we can stay down there, so I visit as often as possible. Haven't been through everything yet, theres tons to explore

metalic

She does like wheeling, but wanted to be on the water this weekend

Definitely a great place for camping in every direction. I really enjoy exploring the place. We have a place we can stay down there, so I visit as often as possible. Haven't been through everything yet, theres tons to explore

We're actually camping at Turkey Bay this time. We normally camp at Energy Lake. Beautiful country to roam around in

metalic

My wife and I are going to an event at Flat Nasty offroad park the 16th of July to spectate and hit some moderate trails (she's 6 months prego so nothing crazy) and have a couple local guys who are going if anybody else is interested in hanging out for the day and doing some wheeling. I think it's $25 for driver and $5 per passenger. View attachment 211562

How many in your group? The rain may of cancelled our LBL trip and we might be heading that direction.

metalic

My wife and I are going to an event at Flat Nasty offroad park the 16th of July to spectate and hit some moderate trails (she's 6 months prego so nothing crazy) and have a couple local guys who are going if anybody else is interested in hanging out for the day and doing some wheeling. I think it's $25 for driver and $5 per passenger. View attachment 211562

We're at Flat Nasty wheeling. If you see a white 4dr and a purple TJ on 40s give me a yell

metalic

Nice, how were the trails? They were pretty tore up from Memorial Day weekend last I was there.

I was there on Memorial day also. We didn't run as many trails as we normal. Memorial day we ran all blacks, 6B, proving grounds multiple times this round we hit 6B l, proving grounds both directions and a couple blacks. We floated on Thursday and the wives wanted to drive the country side and look around

Top Bottom