ARB under the hood compressor mount.

rctrav

Hey guys just seeing what mount you recommend for a ARB COMPACT HIGH AIR COMPRESSOR. I just added 4.88 gears and a Yukon zip locker that i need to hook up now. I found that EVO mounts it up higher above the brake booster and a few others that mount it lower next to the booster. I'm just not sure if the EVO mount will get into the way with the brake reservoir cap with all the solenoids installed onto the ARB

swampdog

Hey guys just seeing what mount you recommend for a ARB COMPACT HIGH AIR COMPRESSOR. I just added 4.88 gears and a Yukon zip locker that i need to hook up now. I found that EVO mounts it up higher above the brake booster and a few others that mount it lower next to the booster. I'm just not sure if the EVO mount will get into the way with the brake reservoir cap with all the solenoids installed onto the ARB

I have the MORE mount and it has done a great job of securing the compressor. Other than that, it's a mount and doesn't do anything.

tgoss

I have Evo's mount. Had to chop the bolts from the compressor a bit to get it to fit without contacting the brake booster but it fits great and is super clean under the hood.

Top Bottom