Trails near Colorado Springs on August 2nd

TheFunSmith

Hey everyone!
I will be traveling through Colorado Springs on August 1st and 2nd with a fellow Arizona jeeper, and we are hoping to hit a few trails near the Springs. Is anyone free to go on a trail or 2 on the 2nd of August? We are hoping for a bit of a challenge, and we are very used to rock crawling, as that is almost all we do in Arizona. As for our rigs, we both have 2.5-3" of lift, and we are both running 35's; he has lockers but I am open/open. Will any of you be free to join us for a day of fun wheeling?

jkuone

Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap are great trails in that area, off of old stage road / gold camp Rd

TheFunSmith

Yeah, I think Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap are what I'm hoping for. I will definitely keep in touch, hopefully we can put something together! :thumb:

Right Rudder

Yeah, I think Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap are what I'm hoping for. I will definitely keep in touch, hopefully we can put something together! :thumb:
Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap are what got me initially hooked on wheelin back in college in my buddy's TJ. I consider it my 4x4 homeland now that I live in the eastern part of the U.S.

I'm in for the run great meeting place will be the Public House off 115 and Cheyenne mountain Blvd. good beer and food plus it close to old stage road

TheFunSmith

So, of those that responded a few weeks ago, who all is in for Eagle Rock and/or Saran Wrap on August 2nd? And what times will work for you guys?

Top Bottom