Hi from the southern Germany

ThierryG

Hi all,

new here but not to Jeeps, after testing CJ, XJ, WJ, WG, YJ and WH finally ended up at the JK.

Just bought it with some Problems and still waiting ft the last Parts to fix it.

Will try to build it with a OME 2,5 suspension with some AEV Bilstein and get the 37s mounted.

The Jeep shall be used for holiday trips to North Africa into the Sahara or to Romania and just some weekend trips into Off-road parks.
And to calm myself down after a day's work, to work on it seems to be a good therapy to me.

So, now I hope that my English is good enough to express want I wanted to.
I will post some more to the Jeep in the next days.

Maybe some details about me, I am in the fifties, living in Germany near to Stuttgart.

That's it for today, wish you all a good time

Thierry

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! Your English is fine. If I had to use another language I am sure that I would not do as well.

JeepJeep75

Welcome to WAL. The language of jeep is universal. Pictures help too, but all jeep lovers speak jeep. [emoji6]

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hi all,

new here but not to Jeeps, after testing CJ, XJ, WJ, WG, YJ and WH finally ended up at the JK.

Just bought it with some Problems and still waiting ft the last Parts to fix it.

Will try to build it with a OME 2,5 suspension with some AEV Bilstein and get the 37s mounted.

The Jeep shall be used for holiday trips to North Africa into the Sahara or to Romania and just some weekend trips into Off-road parks.
And to calm myself down after a day's work, to work on it seems to be a good therapy to me.

So, now I hope that my English is good enough to express want I wanted to.
I will post some more to the Jeep in the next days.

Maybe some details about me, I am in the fifties, living in Germany near to Stuttgart.

That's it for today, wish you all a good time

Thierry

Welcome!

Many years ago when I lived in Wiesbaden I traveled to Stuttgart and partied at "The Rock fabric"...probably closed now. I believe it was a three story bar that catered to rockers.

Prost!:beer:

jolly

Willkommen, Thierry!

Viel Spaß mit dem JK, looking forward to your progress an pics with it when you're offroading in Africa and Romania.

Welcome from South Carolina, USA. Working for a German company, I have friends in Dingolfing.

I live near Dingolfing, i suppose you work for BMW then? :D

Top Bottom