Exhaust system

PabloK

Really depends on your taste broski...

Do you want loud, or more discrete with just a little grow when you get on her with no drone.

Very very happy with my borla "touring"

Take the tip off as it just acts as a microphone.

No drone, clean right side exit, straight out.

Noticeably more grunt down low, works well with my Ripp

I'm my humble option dual exhaust does not look right on a jeep, nor does any sort of big fat chrome muffler tip poking out the back.

Keep it clean and tucked in, however it's your Jeep don't let us decided for you. Exhaust can be tough, try to get to a jeep meet.

sweno

Super happy with my AFE Rock basher system. I did modify it slightly by rotating the muffler until completely flat but it sounds amazing. Super tough under throttle. Pops and bubbles when you back off and quiet on highway /no droning .

dunstan74

Super happy with my AFE Rock basher system. I did modify it slightly by rotating the muffler until completely flat but it sounds amazing. Super tough under throttle. Pops and bubbles when you back off and quiet on highway /no droning .

I have the same system and love the sound!

rogerk93

I'm running the dynomax off-road exhaust and love it. Sounds pretty good and comes with a great warranty they replaced it for me already for free because of a hing breaking off.

dunstan74

Did you get it local? And are you running the Y pipe? Any difference in performance?

I got mine from sbr offroad, i didn't get the y pipe.
Performance wise i didn't really notice anything much the thing i like most is the clearance it offers over stock and the sound.

xxJWPxx

I had Banks Monster on my 2014 and didn't have any complaints but didn't like it enough to get it again for my 2016. I just ordered the Magnaflow Cat-back Rock Crawler system based on the good things I read/heard about it.

Devallee

Well are you looking for a system or just a muffler? There's a big difference. I personally don't see the point in getting a whole system in a Jeep since any performance gains will be minimal. I've been running the 12" Dynomax Race Bullet in mine and love it. I went through 3 different mufflers before settling on this one. Gives it the deep sound without droning at higher speeds. It is a bit loud tho so it's not for everyone. I had it cut before the rear axle and had to reroute it after a while to behind the axle. I've been asked on several occasions if I have a V8 in it (if only...). Like mentioned above, Jeep meets are great to hear some stuff in person. If not, see what you can find on YouTube. Other than that it's pretty much a matter of buying one and hoping you like it

Top Bottom