Scroll issues on ipad

13JKUR

Anyone have an issue with scrolling on here or on jk forum? I know it's not my iPad because I have no problems with any other app or safari. When I try and scroll on the sides of the screen it's like the screen is dead there (no movement). I've tried reinstalling the app also with no success.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anyone have an issue with scrolling on here or on jk forum? I know it's not my iPad because I have no problems with any other app or safari. When I try and scroll on the sides of the screen it's like the screen is dead there (no movement). I've tried reinstalling the app also with no success.

There is a thread on this already. The new (Decemeber 5th) updated had some issues with the new iPads. As you saw in the other thread you posted in there is an updated app coming very soon that should fix this problem. Stay tuned for that.

13JKUR

I still am having this issue with my iPad 2. Its basically like the screen is dead on the right 1/3 where i cant do anything. I tried to see if i could load a video of it but i cant. This happens with only jk forum and wayalife. Works perfect with anything else. And yes I did do the update. It works great on my iPhone.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I still am having this issue with my iPad 2. Its basically like the screen is dead on the right 1/3 where i cant do anything. I tried to see if i could load a video of it but i cant. This happens with only jk forum and wayalife. Works perfect with anything else. And yes I did do the update. It works great on my iPhone.

Did you get the new app? It works perfect on my iPad 3 with the new app. Not just the update you have to download a whole new app, the one released last night.

13JKUR

Yes it is the new app. I just double checked. Ill uninstall and reinstall again and see if that helps

13JKUR

Yep. I downloaded the new one but didn't put 2 and 2 together that the new one was on the second page and I kept opening the old one in my folder. Just used to the new ones getting updated and staying in the same spot 😁

Top Bottom