New geometry correction control arm bracket for the JK Wrangler!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
JK owners!!! We have taken our tried and true geometry correction brackets for the JK platform and add even more options for castor with 4 holes. Our one piece design makes install incredibly easy. No need to fumble around with plates! You asked for it and we listened! Check with your favorite retailer on pricing!!!

RS62103_Sell_zpss4ulx9dy.jpg

Rancho

Caught the Bug
See below :)

How much do these cost right now for a 2015 jeep jkus. Thinking about getting a set now

Correct!! But from what I have seen around $129 a bit more than other designs but MUCH easier to install!!!
It usually takes a few weeks to get from us to the retailers, as they just got this e-mail last week.
:beer:

You will have to contact a authorized dealer in your area, Rancho does not sell from their manufacture.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
The pic angle is a little tricky, it still hangs down a tad, so if a lot of rock-crawling control arms might be a better option.

So, it looks like nothing is hanging down to get damaged or loose clearance like other geo correction brackets. Is this correct?

JRUnlimited

Great product and really heavy duty made. Installed these after installing a 4" lift kit. Made my front in handle like stock again. Definitely a must if you're installing a bigger lift and you're not upgrading your control arms at the same time.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I wanted to circle back around on this post with a pic:
As you can see, this JK also has our adjustable control arms.

IMG_20170103_170243066_HDR_zpsodhjgch0.jpg

And one of the trails we were on that day :)

IMG_20170103_144017288_zpsu4ml0rds.jpg

IMG_20170103_170243066_HDR_zpsodhjgch0.jpg

So, it looks like nothing is hanging down to get damaged or loose clearance like other geo correction brackets. Is this correct?

JRUnlimited

Thanks for the post Rancho. Didn't think you needed control arm correction brackets if you upgraded your control arms to adjustable ones.

I should have added you DON'T need both.
This was set up this way for some videos we took.
Basically we adjusted our arms to stock length and plopped them in. :)
We were to kill two proverbial birds with one stone and get a couple of videos.

Thanks for the post Rancho. Didn't think you needed control arm correction brackets if you upgraded your control arms to adjustable ones.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I should have added you DON'T need both.
This was set up this way for some videos we took.
Basically we adjusted our arms to stock length and plopped them in.
We were to kill two proverbial birds with one stone and get a couple of videos.

JRUnlimited

Thanks for the clarification! Say on another note. I noticed you guys have a long arm lift kit. Do you guys offer or plan to offer a long arm upgrade kit for those that already have a lift kit installed?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Not really/ISH on the upgrade option to a long arm.
We offer all the parts separately and people have done it but it is kind of nickle and diming you.
IE you MIGHT need new shocks to start with, obviously the cross member, the arms. The cross member is available separately already, so you would need the rear mounts, now that I think about it.
But yes it can be done :)
Matt

Thanks for the clarification! Say on another note. I noticed you guys have a long arm lift kit. Do you guys offer or plan to offer a long arm upgrade kit for those that already have a lift kit installed?

Top Bottom