New adjustable control arms for the Jeep JK platform!!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
We have recently updated our control arms to be rebuildable and you can now purchase as a set or by axle.
Our D2 bushings are now rebuildable too!!
These arms are beefy with 2" OD on the lowers and 1.25" OD on the uppers!
Reduce road noise, vibration and get improved handling.
Check with your favorite retailer on pricing.

JK_ControlArm_zpssyp0tr2f.jpg

Old vs new

IMG_2148_zpsj1oewfie.jpg

Rancho

Caught the Bug
It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get into everyone's system.
Since it has now been launched and a majority of retailers (hopefully) received the e-mail blast they should be able to order them up by the PN through their suppliers.
:beer:

How long until they will be in stores ?

Dalton gang

It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get into everyone's system.
Since it has now been launched and a majority of retailers (hopefully) received the e-mail blast they should be able to order them up by the PN through their suppliers.
:beer:

Whats the price on the new ones?

Skrappy

Here is an install video I made on the control arms. You can skip to :30 of the video to by-pass the intro.

EDIT: I deleted the video. I will remove the intro and the end and upload so there is no off-site linking

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Here is an install video I made on the control arms. You can skip to :30 of the video to by-pass the intro.

As much as I and others love Rancho, seems like a solicitation of your youtube channel. Have you cleared this with admin?

Skrappy

I did not check with an admin. I have no solicitation of youtube... I have some videos I made of a few installs with my son, a couple of trips to Uwharrie, and my kids cheer and band videos. I can remove it if it's a problem...

ScoobyCarolanNC

I did not check with an admin. I have no solicitation of youtube... I have some videos I made of a few installs with my son, a couple of trips to Uwharrie, and my kids cheer and band videos. I can remove it if it's a problem...

We have some rules about posting YouTube videos for a bunch of reasons. I'm sure your intentions were good, but it's best to leave em out for now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JRUnlimited

What timing! I just happen to be on the look out for a set of adjustable control arms. Though I think you should make my JKU the guinea pig. I can be at your shop in an hour. Just say the word.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Where were you a year ago!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Dang it!!!

We just had a JKU in for a week, fitted all our new systems and it rolled out with a long arm system!!
:icon_crazy:

What timing! I just happen to be on the look out for a set of adjustable control arms. Though I think you should make my JKU the guinea pig. I can be at your shop in an hour. Just say the word.

JRUnlimited

Where were you a year ago!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Dang it!!!

We just had a JKU in for a week, fitted all our new systems and it rolled out with a long arm system!!
:icon_crazy:

Just my luck! I take it you guys will be at Jeep Fest in June @ The Ontario Convention Center. I'll swing by then.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
So the 3" SPORT with progressive springs don't ship with arms
But you can add any combo of arms.
All 8
Only fronts, rears, etc
Some do the geo correction bracket up front, and only uppers in the rear.
You would want to order the new arms(or combo of arms)

Let me know and I can provide PN's on those.
Matt

Curious, will these arms ship with the 3" sport or the old ones?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom