Lockers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There are a few guys here who run then with no issues that I have heard of. I know the eaton air locker is the gen1 design of the arb. The new arb is a better design and even stronger. Really in the long run I don't think you can go wrong with any of the eaton lockers but if you have the cash for it then spring for the Arb's

Jk_nate

Arb takes about 1 second for the locker to engage. A lot of the times you have enough air in the system so the compressor doesn't have to come on.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Arb takes about 1 second for the locker to engage. A lot of the times you have enough air in the system so the compressor doesn't have to come on.

Yup this^^^ I turn my compressor on the second j hit the trail that way when I need my lockers I flip a switch and I'm engaged. When I'm done turn the locker off and I'm unlocked

AnthonyG24

That's awesome to know. If I do go with ARB, What's the best way to setup the lines don't hey don't get caught and ripped, or have an air leak? I appreciate all the feed back guys

That's awesome to know. If I do go with ARB, What's the best way to setup the lines don't hey don't get caught and ripped, or have an air leak? I appreciate all the feed back guys

Mine are just tucked up over the axles somehow. Not sure how the shop did it exactly, but they're up and out of the way with no worries. I don't think the lines are that long to really cause any 'catching' from happening.

Jk_nate

I installed my own lines and compressor on my Tj. Everyone makes a huge deal about the route of the lines online. Just run them with common sense and you will be fine. It's really not as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I have my rear one going all the way down my gas tank skid. The shop that did my install ran it that way. My front one just follows my breather hose to the axle

Top Bottom