JKU Steering Gear For Sale

RubiconJohn

JK Unlimited Steering Gear for 07-16 Unlimited, off of 2008 Rubicon and in good shape.

Steering Pump and OEM Reservoir also available.

Pump / Reservoir $60.00

Steering Gear $335.00 OBO

Thanks,

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Cleaning out your garage? BTW there's a place on the intrawebs to post your shit. What's it called again? Oh yeah, Craig's List........
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468617517.535834.jpg
You're welcome!

RubiconJohn

Build that Jeep in WI

Love the picture, that's right I'm offering up the parts of my last project to those on Wayalife, not sure why your looking at a steering gear with that stock Jeep driving through a little puddle. When you build it up and crawl through something a little bigger and possibly break a sector shaft or the housing off the frame maybe there will be somebody like me that has one on Wayalife to help you out, good luck on craigslist!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Love the picture, that's right I'm offering up the parts of my last project to those on Wayalife, not sure why your looking at a steering gear with that stock Jeep driving through a little puddle. When you build it up and crawl through something a little bigger and possibly break a sector shaft or the housing off the frame maybe there will be somebody like me that has one on Wayalife to help you out, good luck on craigslist!

Yup, don't need one. If I did, as an active member, I would post that I'm looking for one. Then you, as an inactive member could post or pm about how you have one. See how that works?

Instead you choose to ignore the forum guidelines and start your own garage sale.

So good luck, because we love guys like you that just come around for the classifieds!

WJCO

Meme King
Will this work on a Honda Odyssey? I'm trying to figure out a way to upgrade the rack and pinion.

RubiconJohn

Yup, don't need one. If I did, as an active member, I would post that I'm looking for one. Then you, as an inactive member could post or pm about how you have one. See how that works?

Instead you choose to ignore the forum guidelines and start your own garage sale.

So good luck, because we love guys like you that just come around for the classifieds!

Not starting a garage sale, just offering up some useful parts that some hard core wheeler might need... I don't always log in when I'm on Wayalife but when I do its to respond to a smart ass like you!

Have a great day......

LU-EE

:cheesy: LOL! Very well said. :thumb:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Not starting a garage sale, just offering up some useful parts that some hard core wheeler might need... I don't always log in when I'm on Wayalife but when I do its to respond to a smart ass like you!

Have a great day......

Glad I could help you out with your 13th post!

Top Bottom