JK Front Seats

Napalm

Pair of front seats out of 08 Rubicon, Gray and in good condition.

Asking $150.00 OBO

No offense, but looking at your history here it seems that you only care to use Wayalife for it's classified section. This section is for active members only!

If you plan to be a contributing member here then that's great! But if you only plan on using this site as a Craigslist, your stay will be short lived. Just food for though!

Ginz

No offense, but looking at your history here it seems that you only care to use Wayalife for it's classified section. This section is for active members only!

If you plan to be a contributing member here then that's great! But if you only plan on using this site as a Craigslist, your stay will be short lived. Just food for though!

Not true, he commented on one video, which means he clearly is a big fan of the videos, has been for a long time, and has gotten great advice from the members here and is just looking to pass on great deals to help everyone out. Right?? Did I miss anything?

Lance628

Not true, he commented on one video, which means he clearly is a big fan of the videos, has been for a long time, and has gotten great advice from the members here and is just looking to pass on great deals to help everyone out. Right?? Did I miss anything?

He did sell me my rubicon disconnect for a great price lol

RubiconJohn

I use WAYALIFE multiple times a week, I don't always log in and I very rarely post much because I'm not big into banter, I prefer to private message. In fact Eddie has been a great help and I appreciate him taking the time to respond to all my PM, and his videos are outstanding!!!! Love Them....

I like to pass on good parts to those who could use them and appreciate them, you won't find my parts listed on Craigslist or e-bay, I like to offer them to the Wayalife community.

Napalm, by looking at the number of posts you have made and the stock profile of your Jeep it looks like you might need to spend more time wheeling and less time posting... No offense!

How is that sway bar working over there in New England?

Did you end up going with the EVO mechanical disconnect?

I saw their new air disconnect system in Moab at EJS, pretty cool...

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Napalm, by looking at the number of posts you have made and the stock profile of your Jeep it looks like you might need to spend more time wheeling and less time posting... No offense!

Party foul #26: picking on another man's Jeep. We all do the best we can given budget constraints.

Napalm

Just the type of mature response I expected, so I will not even dignify that with a response!

Oh, and none taken! :)

Red_rox_jk

I like to pass on good parts to those who could use them and appreciate them, you won't find my parts listed on Craigslist or e-bay, I like to offer them to the Wayalife community...

I actually agree with this philosophy 100%. In truth, I could really use these seats if they weren't on the other side of the country...

I'm not the most active of posters, although I read a lot of threads on a daily basis. Fortunately, nobody has given me grief about the items I've posted here yet. My having done so has helped at least two other members get their rigs back up and running and gotten unwanted parts out of my way.

I appreciate that some policies are implemented for good reason. Most every institution needs guidelines. That said, a little more tact in exercising the enforcement of these policies could go a long way towards making the wayalife experience more enjoyable for all.

Just my unsolicited $0.02...

GraniteCrystal

I actually agree with this philosophy 100%. In truth, I could really use these seats if they weren't on the other side of the country...

I'm not the most active of posters, although I read a lot of threads on a daily basis. Fortunately, nobody has given me grief about the items I've posted here yet. My having done so has helped at least two other members get their rigs back up and running and gotten unwanted parts out of my way.

I appreciate that some policies are implemented for good reason. Most every institution needs guidelines. That said, a little more tact in exercising the enforcement of these policies could go a long way towards making the wayalife experience more enjoyable for all.

I agree with this and there's no set way to define "active member" which makes it tough. I think some of the rub is that people do a lot of lurking and feel like they know us but when they never post, we have no idea who they are, so there's a large disconnect between the two sides and they're surprised when they aren't received well when selling stuff. I think they probably do have good intentions and really do want to help someone out. But "active" isn't defined by how many times you check the app a week. It's defined entirely by post count and people need to remember that. That said, I agree a little more tact would go a long way.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Your entitled to your opinion, however WAL is not a marketplace to offload un-needed parts. Some have a hard time understanding this and get called out on it. It shouldn't take long for anyone to pickup on the fact that this type of behavior by non-active or new members is frowned upon.

Since you new, but active, I'm sure that no one here would have a problem if you posted that your looking for some used seats and subsequently if he (the non-active) posted back that he had some seats. He is just going about it the wrong way!

geberhard

Douchebag
John,

Any plans to visit the SF bay Area or any norcal trails anytime soon? If so I would take them :)

Disregard the drama, and thanks for passing along a good deal to the community.

Gui

sipafz

Caught the Bug
John,

Any plans to visit the SF bay Area or any norcal trails anytime soon? If so I would take them :)

Gui

$150 for some 8 year old, sweat filled seats. Sounds awesome! I hope he at least gives them to you for free. After all, he's just trying to help us out, right?

RubiconJohn

Seats

John,

Gui

Gui,

I won't be down to N.Cal for a few months but if you have a use for them I can check the shipping cost and absorb some of the cost.

Don't worry seats are clean and in really good condition, I had them steam cleaned to remove any sweat as a precaution.

The only thing I will say to those who gave me a hard time is that I would expect better out of the Jeep community, I get your point and thank you for helping me increase my number of posts!

WJCO

Meme King
The only thing I will say to those who gave me a hard time is that I would expect better out of the Jeep community, I get your point and thank you for helping me increase my number of posts!

Since you've been around since 2013, you'll know that the group here is just giving you shit, but at the same time you should have seen this coming, happens to every one who uses the classifieds here like you did. If you really look at this as a 'Jeep community' (which it is), share some info about your Jeep, your mods, your adventures, rather than just coming around every once in awhile to buy/sell shit.

Top Bottom