Anybody put an exhaust in their jeep or cold air intake? Thoughts?

I have done this to my 07 and my 2014 and liked the results. I installed a K&N on the 07 and a MOPAR cold air intake on the 2014. Does anyone have suggestions as to which brands they like or prefer? What about for exhaust? Magnaflow? Gibson? Flowmaster?
Thanks!
OIIIIIIIO

FLKEYSJK

I have the Magnaflow high clearance exhaust that dumps before the rear axle and I like it but I will most likely move to something post axle if I have the extra money laying around. (not much of that lol)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
CAI is a waste of money. I had be but it was only good for sounding cool. An exhaust will only sound cool as well but a better option than the cai

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I didn't really notice much with my CAI. Plus the filter was very exposed to the elements. I have a Flowmaster exhaust and I like it. Everyone has recommended their own brand so far. I'm sure there are sound bites on YouTube or the manufacturer website. Another benefit of aftermarket exhaust is that you can relocate the muffler and free up all that space behind the axle. It's a much cleaner look.

SuperSlim

I have the Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust. It's pretty easy to install though I had to cut some of the pipes a little shorter to make it fit. It improved my mileage by more than 1 mpg. I don't like the sound or the volume of it.

B.A.Rafea

I have the Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust. It's pretty easy to install though I had to cut some of the pipes a little shorter to make it fit. It improved my mileage by more than 1 mpg. I don't like the sound or the volume of it.

X2 same thing here.

The only reason I got age high tuck was to get it out of the back of the jeep because I was dragging in on dips too much. It does sound "cool", but that honestly wasn't the intentions of me getting one. Afe and magnaflow make a couple good ones that relocate the muffler for rock crawling purposes.

Samlautranger

Good thread. Was just about to post the same. Wanting a good aftermarket exhaust for my new JKU, that will give a good throaty sound and also improve performance.

ob_tj

I have always gone K&N on all my vehicles. And I really like the sound of the Flowmaster super 44.

TennJK

I have the dynomax evolution series exhaust and it's a bit loud for my driving. Cai is just about pointless. I would save my money there. The only reason I bought the exhaust is because there was a killer deal on Amazon and my stock tin can was beat to shit.

Stone_JKUR

I put on a K&N cold air intake, and surprisingly I felt a difference and I loved the sound of it. And few months later I installed a magnaflow catback (the one that dumps before the axle). I love the sound it produces. The combo of both together is great

I put on a K&N cold air intake, and surprisingly I felt a difference and I loved the sound of it. And few months later I installed a magnaflow catback (the one that dumps before the axle). I love the sound it produces. The combo of both together is great

Cool! Could I get part numbers from you so I could check them out please? Thanks!

Top Bottom