Thread: 2017 Moab camping or RV'ing Information

Fresh Catch

2017 Moab camping or RV'ing Information

Alright everyone,
    Looking to be in Moab this next spring for the Safari, we will be trailering 2 TJ's with two separate RV's.
    I have traveled through Moab many times in the semi-truck but this will be the first time with the TJ.
    I am looking to find out who to contact, where to go and see if there are any good ideas for us to set up and plug in.

I am attempting to contact with Red Rocks 4X4 but I thought I'd check in here to see what the WL guys have to suggest.
    Cant wait to see you guys out there.

We we just there in April. Awesome place. We stayed in Spanish Trail RV Park. Look at their map and compare to google maps to reserve the spot with the most trees

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Moab Valley RV and campground is where I stayed with the wife and kids. Very affordable! Right next to the Colorado river.

Fresh Catch
    Check with canyonlands by night. They can get you any info you want.