The WINNER of the January 16th Shot Glasses is NHarris!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't WON a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses yet? Well, here's another chance to WIN them now!! For this contest, we'd like for you to take a pic of your grocery getter in front of a grocery store kinda like this and post it here in this thread...

IMG_5166.jpg

That's it, that's all you have to do. A winner will be selected and announced on Wednesday, January the 16th. You will not have to be present to win.

WAYALIFE-shotglasses.jpg

Good luck to you :thumb:

And the WINNER is...
WJgrocery_zps17899516.jpg

Snowy day, but needed groceries!

Congratulations NHarris!! :clap2:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Here's my grocery getter at Winco... hope one of these contests I will get one, I want to add to my shot glass collection. haha :brows:

Attachments

• image-161450443.jpg
    image-161450443.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Here is mine in Moab!

Don't ask!

I can’t let this one go :bleh: ... At 2011 EJS someone ran over the cart return in this same parking lot. :yup: At 2012 EJS that same someone rounded the corner in front of the store, through the crosswalk, :driving: and ran the stop sign over.:eek: Hit it dead center. :yup: Then his partner in crime jumps out, with everyone watching including the kids selling raffle ticket and the old guys in chairs, and starts snapping pics. :photo: It was on facebook before they got into the store. :pointing:

jrylb73

I would love to be able to send you a pic of my Baby, but unfortunately I couldn't bring her to Afghanistan with me and there is not to many Grocery stores here.

BigBlue7

I believe this should count! Starting point for our Convoy and Cookout. That's BigBlue to the left! (I think this is a first post - extra entry?!?!)

Attachments

• 579781_392841477455994_360352827_n.jpg
    579781_392841477455994_360352827_n.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 256

Hatewagon

Re: WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!

Grocery getter getting groceries

Sent from the Hatewagon chop shop....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357822290383.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357822290383.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 175

kaptkrappy

I know you can't exactly see the sign of the store, but it is there. (Publix)

Publix_.jpg

Here's a cool one I took last year in the same paking lot.

The military vehicle collectors were meeting just before the Veterans Day parade started.

JEEPS.jpg

Top Bottom