Re-gear my 2016 JKU 3.21 to 4.56

I live in Huntington Beach and I am curious what Off Road Evolution charges to re-gear both of my axles to 4.56. I own a 2016 JKU with 35 inch KO2's and a 3.5 inch RE lift. I looked online but I could not find it so I thought I would ask here!
Thanks!
OIIIIIIIO

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
A lot of times they have a special going for $1000 for both. Not sure if that includes the new carrier (s) you are going to need going from 3.21s to 4.56. Guessing no as that's really cheap including parts and labor.

Rubicon310

Instead of starting a new thread, I'd thought I'd post in here since the last couple of comments are regarding ORE.

I went on their site this morning and it specifically states they regear for 999.99. I contacted them to make an appointment and they quoted me 1800???? I told the guy that it says on their website that they regear for 999.99 and he said that only applies to JK's.

I'm looking to get my brothers TJ regeared but for some reason it's 1800 for his TJ when the website doesn't list anything about TJ or JK's.

I'm fairly new here and everyone seems to really support ORE so I figured I'd give them the business, plus the price is great!

Anyone else been quoted a different price from what's stated online? IMG_1479746467.296784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I wonder if they have better luck with JK parts pricing because they do so much of that kind of work. Hopefully Drew will know and be able to chime in.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is the deal for 999.00 still around to regear??

Yes they still offer it.

Do you have a rubicon or a sport? Sport I'd say no. Rubi I'd say yes.. I regeared last may to 4.56. Built a front 44 in January. Now I'm wanting to buy a dynatrac 60 and do different gears.. lol

Not at all what he asked but ok. :thumb:

Top Bottom