Night Run - Big Bear Gold Mountain thenover Jacoby Canyon 7/23 This Saturday Night

JeepPeeps

Hi All

Time to try out all those cool lights you spent a fortune on and do a Night Run

Big Bear Gold Mountain then over to Jacoby Canyon

Meet for staging at the Starbucks in the Vons parking lot at 7:30 pm and roll out will be at 8:00 then going to Gold Mountain 1st then Jacoby Canyon

so far 1 have about 3 conformed

JAGS

Hooked
I've run both during daylight. Night would likely be a blast. After a week of pretty heavy wheeling, I need to do some cleaning and maintenance before I hit the trails again.

Hope you have a great time. [emoji106]

JeepPeeps

Hey JAGS
If you get all your stuff done and want to join you are welcome.

We are now up to 6 rigs that are confirmed

JeepPeeps

is anyone going to be in Big Bear at 9:00 pm on Saturday night that would be willing to take a couple of pictures of the group running up the face of Gold Mountain from the other side of Baldwin Lake and send them to me... it would be much appreciated

thanks much

JohnnyWest

I think we might try to head up there tomorrow for this. Sounds like fun. We've done both of those trails a few times, but never at night. Going online now to find a place to rent for the night.

JeepPeeps

P.m. me your cell phone
Plus it looks like we're having a video crew that's going to shoot the event for us

Hopefully it will look good with all the night footage

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Night Run - Big Bear Gold Mountain thenover Jacoby Canyon 7/23 This Saturday ...

Sounds like a lot of fun! The rigs not ready for the trails right now :/ can't wait to see the video and pictures.

JohnnyWest

Are you going to finish this run at the bottom of Jacoby Canyon and then drive back to Big Bear?

That's what I think the plan is. Are you thinking about going? It would work perfect for you, so you could just head back down the hill at the end of Jacoby.

JeepPeeps

Are you going to finish this run at the bottom of Jacoby Canyon and then drive back to Big Bear?

yes at the bottom of Jacoby.

we just finished pre-running it with the video guy so he could get ideas of what kind of shots and environment he will be shooting in...

DaBank

That's what I think the plan is. Are you thinking about going? It would work perfect for you, so you could just head back down the hill at the end of Jacoby.

I am thinking about it, have to see how today goes. It makes it easier knowing the run ends at the bottom because then I am half way home already. I never really done a night run with more than a couple of people so it sounds cool. I will keep you guys posted today and John I will text you later if I decide to go, what time are you going to Big Bear? Frank

JeepPeeps

i just decided to hire a video guy with a drone to make us a short vidoe of the trip since i am not so good at that kind of thing... who knows it could be fun

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yes at the bottom of Jacoby.

we just finished pre-running it with the video guy so he could get ideas of what kind of shots and environment he will be shooting in...

i just decided to hire a video guy with a drone to make us a short vidoe of the trip since i am not so good at that kind of thing... who knows it could be fun

So, you have about 10 people attending this run, none of which seem to be from WAYALIFE, you've "hired" a video guy with a drone to make a short video of it and even "pre-ran the trail so that your "video guy" can get a good idea of what kind of shots he needs to get?

Top Bottom