Special Financing Available | CarCareONE

Discount Tire

e017084.jpg

No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6, 9 or 12 Months!

• 6 Months on Purchases of $199-$999.99
  • 9 Months on Purchases of $1000-$1499.99
  • 12 months on Purchases of $1500 or greater

You can get the tires and wheels you need to set your ride apart from the crowd! Simply fill out our easy online credit application to see if you qualify. Once approved, add the tires and wheels you've always wanted to your shopping cart and complete your order online. See the links below for additional details including terms & conditions and on-line applications; in-store applications available as well.

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

Last edited:

caminton

It's called deferred interest, not a new concept. If you're a smart, responsible person, you'll pay it off in time. If not...well, sucks to be you.

Hobolobo

Ive had one of these for a bit. Had to buy tires on the wife's mustang (comparable in price to 35s.) and its not a bad card to have AS LONG AS YOU CAN PAY IT OFF IN TIME. Cant remember what the rate is if you dont, but i do know its higher than giraffe balls.

Discount Tire

Ive had one of these for a bit. Had to buy tires on the wife's mustang (comparable in price to 35s.) and its not a bad card to have AS LONG AS YOU CAN PAY IT OFF IN TIME. Cant remember what the rate is if you dont, but i do know its higher than giraffe balls.

Thank you for sharing, Hobolobo.

You're right, the key to deferred interest is to not miss a payment (minimum balance always due) and to pay off the balance within the allotted promotional time frame. Do this and the purchase is interest FREE :yup:

Last edited:

Discount Tire

cc1upTo100October2016.jpg

Between Saturday, October 1st and Monday, October 31st, 2016, take advantage of our Rake in the Rebates promotion and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels.

Get a $30, $40, or $50 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail On Select Sets of four(4) Tires.
Get a $50 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail On a Set of four(4) Wheels.

Purchase must be made with your Discount Tire Credit Card to qualify; see below for further details:

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
*Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 6 months (purchases of $199-$999.99); 9 months (purchases of $1,000-$1,499.99) or 12 months (purchases of $1,500 or greater). If you do not, interest will be assessed on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Depending on purchase amount, promotion length and payment allocation, the required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer any time.

Discount Tire

cc1upTo100Dec20162016.jpg

Between Thursday, December 1st and Saturday, December 31st, 2016, take advantage of our Holly Jolly Rebates promotion and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail with your purchase of tires and wheels.

Get a $30, $40, or $50 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail On Select Sets of 4 Tires.
Get a $50 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail On a Set of 4 Wheels.

Purchase must be made with your Discount Tire Credit Card to qualify; see below for further details:

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've used this carcareone card to buy three sets of tires for three different vehicles (and one set of wheels). The 0% interest is a no-brainer if you are diligent about paying it off.

jesse3638

Hooked
I've used this carcareone card to buy three sets of tires for three different vehicles (and one set of wheels). The 0% interest is a no-brainer if you are diligent about paying it off.

Yeah same here. About to purchase my 3rd set on this card and have used 0% interest for years with not only this card but many others. I always take the total amount and divide it by 1 month less than the promotional period and round up to the nearest whole dollar so I ensure its paid off ahead of time.

Discount Tire

3Rb0KV

Between Sunday, January 1st and Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 take advantage of our Happier New Year promotion and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail with your purchase of tires and wheels.

Get a $30, $40, or $50 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail On Select Sets of 4 Tires.
Get a $50 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail On a Set of 4 Wheels.

Purchase must be made with your Discount Tire Credit Card to qualify.

AT THE STORE

TO YOUR DOOR

Last edited:
Top Bottom