Please Welcome MOTECH to WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Motech.jpg

Hey Everyone, I'm happy to announce that MOTECH has just signed up on WAYALIFE and I'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here. For those of you who don't know, MOTECH is the premier authority in LS engine swaps and it's thanks to their kit that Moby now has an awesome 6.2L V8 under the hood. Of course, their all new Gen III kit has been redesigned from the ground up to be a consumer level DIY install and it's now virtually plug and play. If you're looking to upgrade your Jeep's wimpy motor to a powerful and reliable LS, I'd highly recommend you give MOTECH a look. For more information, please visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.LSWrangler.com

Of course, if you have any questions regarding LS motor swaps or the MOTECH kit, please feel free to ask them here in the WAYALIFE MOTECH forum. :cool:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Very interested in the Gen V LS swap. Gen V 5.3 L83 and 8L80 or 90 would sure be sweet in a JK.

Last edited:

JagJeeper

Greetings Motech! Congratulations only top Jeep sponsors make this forum because it has to be Eddie appoved. If/when I put a V8 in my rig I know you will be the guys to do it.

ducati2v

Welcome Motech!

I worked with Robbi when I did my 5.3 swap a few years ago and it was a pleasure. Great support, patience, and a fine kit. Definitely recommend them!

Top Bottom