Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit

Knows a Thing or Two Journeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    For one, Rubicon rear axles use 2 different axle shafts that are different lengths. Sport, Sahara and X model Dana 44 rear axles use shafts that are identical in length. The Rubicon's use a unique to it locker/carrier setup as well.
    Hmm. That's good to know! That probably makes things a bit more interesting when it comes time to upgrade the rear end.

NEW! Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Dynatrac View Post
    Attachment 214574

We know that not everyone needs a ProRock 60 or 80 rear axle for their 2007-2016 Jeep JK, so we put together a kit that helps you strengthen the weak points in a factory Dana 44 rear, and save about $300 in the process! The Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit comes with our US-made 35-spline axleshafts fully assembled (bearings pressed on, wheel studs installed) and ready to install, exclusive billet axle retainers with studs that will NOT strip and spin, a 35-spline ARB Air Locker, and a nodular iron Dynatrac Pro Series diff cover.

https://www.dynatrac.com/axleshaft-k...it-5-on-5.html
    What kind of warranty are we talking with these shafts?
    Last edited by swampdog; 07-26-2016 at 07:52 PM.
    "It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, [WHOO!] wheelin dealin’, limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and i'm having a hard time holding these alligators down!"

So what upgrade options are available for a rear rubicon 44? What ARB is needed and does Dynatrac make shafts for it?

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I like those retainers. Never seen those before. Great idea.
    Thanks! We saw the retainers as a place to create something MUCH better, and this is a Dynatrac exclusive too.

www.dynatrac.com
    Customer Support Phone: 714-596-4461
    Customer Support email: expeditor@dynatrac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    So what upgrade options are available for a rear rubicon 44? What ARB is needed and does Dynatrac make shafts for it?
    You need to get the ARB that is for the rear Rubicon 44. Part # RD157

You'll also have to get Rubicon specific 35 spline shafts.
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    We don't have an upgrade kit for the Rubicon 44 yet.

www.dynatrac.com
    Customer Support Phone: 714-596-4461
    Customer Support email: expeditor@dynatrac.com

I see on your website this is only for non-rubicon axles. Is there a plan to release a rubicon specific version?

Edit: Your response above was not there when I hit submit...haha. I'm assuming the word "yet" means its in the works?

Nothing but a Thing nmwranglerx's Avatar
    Damn, I knew I should have hung on to my non-Rubi 44. This is a really nice setup
    "all roads lead somewhere" -anonymous

Caught the Bug
    Wow that is a great price dynatrac, good job. I have those same parts except revolution shafts instead, and spent a bit more. I was expecting your shaft price to be in RCV territory.

Also you rubi guys would come out ahead if you just sold your stock rubi axles and picked up a sport axle, or did a trade+cash with someone. Although if you've got custom bracketry welded on that complicates things.

Sweet , just in time. I was just talking about this the other day. Looks like a 35 - spline / arb is in my near future after all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast