NEW! Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit

Dynatrac-JK44-Rear-Axleshaft-Bundle-Kit.jpg

We know that not everyone needs a ProRock 60 or 80 rear axle for their 2007-2016 Jeep JK, so we put together a kit that helps you strengthen the weak points in a factory Dana 44 rear, and save about $300 in the process! The Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit comes with our US-made 35-spline axleshafts fully assembled (bearings pressed on, wheel studs installed) and ready to install, exclusive billet axle retainers with studs that will NOT strip and spin, a 35-spline ARB Air Locker, and a nodular iron Dynatrac Pro Series diff cover.

https://www.dynatrac.com/axleshaft-kits/jk44-rear-35-spline-axleshaft-upgrade-kit-5-on-5.html

swampdog

This is sweet, had this been out when I went to a 35 spline rear, this would have been a no-brainer.

Journeyman

Can somebody educate me as to why this doesn't work on a rubicon 44 🤔
I'm assume it has something to do with number of splines on the axle.
Sport 44-30 spline?
Rubi 44-32 spline?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can somebody educate me as to why this doesn't work on a rubicon 44 樂
I'm assume it has something to do with number of splines on the axle.
Sport 44-30 spline?
Rubi 44-32 spline?

For one, Rubicon rear axles use 2 different axle shafts that are different lengths. Sport, Sahara and X model Dana 44 rear axles use shafts that are identical in length. The Rubicon's use a unique to it locker/carrier setup as well.

Journeyman

For one, Rubicon rear axles use 2 different axle shafts that are different lengths. Sport, Sahara and X model Dana 44 rear axles use shafts that are identical in length. The Rubicon's use a unique to it locker/carrier setup as well.

Hmm. That's good to know! That probably makes things a bit more interesting when it comes time to upgrade the rear end.

swampdog

View attachment 214574

We know that not everyone needs a ProRock 60 or 80 rear axle for their 2007-2016 Jeep JK, so we put together a kit that helps you strengthen the weak points in a factory Dana 44 rear, and save about $300 in the process! The Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit comes with our US-made 35-spline axleshafts fully assembled (bearings pressed on, wheel studs installed) and ready to install, exclusive billet axle retainers with studs that will NOT strip and spin, a 35-spline ARB Air Locker, and a nodular iron Dynatrac Pro Series diff cover.

https://www.dynatrac.com/axleshaft-kits/jk44-rear-35-spline-axleshaft-upgrade-kit-5-on-5.html

What kind of warranty are we talking with these shafts?

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
So what upgrade options are available for a rear rubicon 44? What ARB is needed and does Dynatrac make shafts for it?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So what upgrade options are available for a rear rubicon 44? What ARB is needed and does Dynatrac make shafts for it?

You need to get the ARB that is for the rear Rubicon 44. Part # RD157

You'll also have to get Rubicon specific 35 spline shafts.

jesse3638

Hooked
I see on your website this is only for non-rubicon axles. Is there a plan to release a rubicon specific version?

Edit: Your response above was not there when I hit submit...haha. I'm assuming the word "yet" means its in the works?

qwasin

Wow that is a great price dynatrac, good job. I have those same parts except revolution shafts instead, and spent a bit more. I was expecting your shaft price to be in RCV territory.

Also you rubi guys would come out ahead if you just sold your stock rubi axles and picked up a sport axle, or did a trade+cash with someone. Although if you've got custom bracketry welded on that complicates things.

chipper

Sweet , just in time. I was just talking about this the other day. Looks like a 35 - spline / arb is in my near future after all.

Top Bottom