Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

utiadam

LOSER
I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.
[
[

Adam, you are not allowed to post up contests on Wayalife. I am removing the link. Best of luck tho.

CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable

utiadam

LOSER
Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable

I have wayalife decals on the side. I have switched from wayalife to off road evolution to ajf. Next will probably be the jeep experience one. I'm an active member here and have been helpful in many threads.

utiadam

LOSER
Adam, you are not allowed to post up contests on Wayalife. I am removing the link. Best of luck tho.

CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.

I appreciate that cozdude. I will honestly say i didn't know about that and didn't check the rules before posting.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Unfuckingbelievable

Why dont you chill the fuck out and not go full rage when anyone does anything wrong? At least cozdude is around to bring some sensibility to the discussion.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why dont you chill the fuck out and not go full rage when anyone does anything wrong? At least cozdude is around to bring some sensibility to the discussion.

Why don't you get fucked and stop being a little bitch? Why does what I say bother you so much? Is your life that shitty that you are bothered by posts on the internet that have nothing to do with you?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have wayalife decals on the side. I have switched from wayalife to off road evolution to ajf. Next will probably be the jeep experience one. I'm an active member here and have been helpful in many threads.

LOL!! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but when I hear stuff like this, all I can think of is that you're a whore. I looked at the photo you posted up and the only decal of ours that I saw was the tiny JK logo I could barely see. In fact, I almost missed it being that the big ass vendor decal on your door and the competing windshield decal were just so in my face. You may not see it this way but what you did was totally classless and entirely disrespectful to me. That it would never even occur to you how selfish you were being by pimping here to win a contest on another social media outlet is shameless and it saddens me that I even need to have rules to help address guys like you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You know, had the OP come on here and just apologize for selfishly asking the members on WAYALIFE and I might add, as a "fellow WAYALIFEer" to help him win something on another site and with a photo of his Jeep that SCREAMED a competing forum's decal, I might be with you here. Of course, that's not what happened. cozdude may have done a better job of handling things but I won't lie, I do appreciate when my friends get pissed off for me. What the OP did was more than just a violation of my rules, it was shameless.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What the actual fuck, over.....

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Denny's?

Well yeah, I guess you probably would.....

utiadam

LOSER
I admitted that i made a mistake. I'm sorry. I was actually referring to the wayalife cowl decals that i have not the JK on the fender.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I admitted that i made a mistake. I'm sorry.

You'll forgive me but what you admitted to was that you "didn't know" about our "rules" and didn't check them before posting. What you should be sorry for is that you would need them to help prevent you from being so shameless.

I was actually referring to the wayalife cowl decals that i have not the JK on the fender.

Now that you mention it, I can't see them at all in your photo. Kind of lame being that you were soliciting "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help you win something on another site while prominently featuring a big ass windshield decal highlighting a competing forum :naw:

utiadam

LOSER
Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them. I've been a member here over 3 years and have never known them. I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either. The wayalife videos and Rubicat are the main reason i bought a jeep to begin with. Definitely the reason for getting the evo bolt on coilovers. I've always defended the forum to people that talk crap about it. I've also referred many people to come here. It wasn't on purpose that i posted a pic without a wayalife banner but it happened to be one of the most recent pics of my jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them. I've been a member here over 3 years and have never known them. I accept a lot of agreements such as the apple ITunes one without reading either. The wayalife videos and Rubicat are the main reason i bought a jeep to begin with. Definitely the reason for getting the evo bolt on coilovers. I've always defended the forum to people that talk crap about it. I've also referred many people to come here. It wasn't on purpose that i posted a pic without a wayalife banner but it happened to be one of the most recent pics of my jeep.

Clearly, it never even occurred to you how tasteless it was to solicit "fellow WAYALIFErs" to help you win a contest on another site while featuring a pic of your Jeep with a bigass banner highlighting a competing forum. MY POINT is that I shouldn't need rules like this to help prevent guys like you from being so shameless. I won't lie, I find it quite distasteful how you have a reason and excuse for everything and worse that you're now trying to church yourself up by telling me how you "defend the forum" and how you've "referred many people to come here". A simple apology without any of the extra BS would have been all that was needed.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Correct, i didn't know the rules because i didn't read them.

A simple apology without any of the extra BS would have been all that was needed.

Adam,

Simply repeat this to Eddie and the others: "I am sorry I did this and I will not do it again. I was wrong." PERIOD.

That is all there is too it. It always amazes me with people who apologize then keep talking with a defense of what they did. Is that really an apology? In my book, not really at all.

Petzl88

Ozark is cheeper

I will have to look into these coolers. I have a little Bison fabric cooler that my work gave me but I am in the market for a really nice cooler.

I have just used the cheap ass Coleman ones in the past. They are nice but they leak aqua all over the place.

Top Bottom