Low Center of Gravity Lift Kit for Your 07-16 JK

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Just for everyones information, just got off the phone with daystar, this kit retails for $2,699.95. Not much information is available for this kit yet.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I like the lack of a fixed, rubber bushing on the frame side of the control arms. Should flex pretty good without binding or tearing up bushings.

EDIT: Just saw your location as Phoenix. Didn't know you guys were a local AZ business. :thumb:

Last edited:

OJK12

What kind of joints are in the control arms? This looks cool but is there any chance in the future you might offer a linear spring rate as well? Can't wait to see all the specs on this kit!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What kind of joints are in the control arms? This looks cool but is there any chance in the future you might offer a linear spring rate as well? Can't wait to see all the specs on this kit!

They look like heim joints. To be honest this kit looks exactly like the Rock krawler kit

Ddays

Hooked
What makes this kit low COG? 3" of lift is 3" of lift unless you raise the coil buckets, right?

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
What makes this kit low COG? 3" of lift is 3" of lift unless you raise the coil buckets, right?

I like the idea of this lift, i just am baffled by it. I cant grasp how this kit it LCG and i cant quite figure out where the coil buckets get moved too to achieve the stretch. Im trying to see the brackets on the top right in the picture. I think they move the coil off the top of the axle and onto that bracket, which hangs off the front of the axle. That mount that gets welded on. Im not really sure how i feel about that.

JKbrick

I like the idea of this lift, i just am baffled by it. I cant grasp how this kit it LCG and i cant quite figure out where the coil buckets get moved too to achieve the stretch. Im trying to see the brackets on the top right in the picture. I think they move the coil off the top of the axle and onto that bracket, which hangs off the front of the axle. That mount that gets welded on. Im not really sure how i feel about that.

That is correct, what I wonder is if you move your axle back would you not have to move the frame end of the track bar also? Those brackets are Artec I believe
Edit: probably not Artec brackets but very similar

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
That is correct, what I wonder is if you move your axle back would you not have to move the frame end of the track bar also? Those brackets are Artec I believe
Edit: probably not Artec brackets but very similar

Yeah im assuming thats what that black bracket is

Ddays

Hooked
Daystar, any chance of a photo showing how the coils get moved and the rear trackbar mount on the frame of that Jeep in the photos?
Do you have to mess with setting the geometry of the rear pinion/driveshaft with this kit?

Top Bottom