Wave from Sleepy Hollow Plainfield NJ

TomDabb

Hey Jeeps!
Getting into my 2013 JKU I recently took it off road to Atison state park, south Jersey for my first off road experience - Sandy trails and a few wet puddles more or less. It was great and it never let me down. Performance was unstoppable much like you would expect. Mods only include a 3" lift, wheel spacers and 33"'s. It now has 55k on it.
Wave on!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Welcome from south jersey. There's a lot of us representing NJ on here. We should get a NJ suds and grubs put together.

JeepDrum

Welcome! I'm in Voorhees. I agree with the suds n grub. Atsion and the surrounding trails through the Pine Barrens go for days. You could easily get lost back there. I've been interested in checking out the trails up by Six Flags for a while now.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Welcome! I'm in Voorhees. I agree with the suds n grub. Atsion and the surrounding trails through the Pine Barrens go for days. You could easily get lost back there. I've been interested in checking out the trails up by Six Flags for a while now.

I'll post up a Suds n Grub feeler thread. See what kind of response I get with flexible dates and locations.

Top Bottom