Wave from Maricopa Arizona

WJCO

Meme King
So, tell us, how'd you hear about us? Sounds like you're from Maricopa and sure have been looking at that Yeti Cooler thread for awhile.

er.jpg

Arizonajeeplife

All jokes aside I joined this group back in April so I am not to new but I do know of the cooler guy we live in the same town and I had seen the shit on Facebook and instagram and was only seeing one side of the story so I logged in to see the other side that's it nothing special I don't even talk with the cat lol he wont even throw a wave back when I drive past him!!! so I was just being nosy :clap2:

WJCO

Meme King
All jokes aside I joined this group back in April so I am not to new but I do know of the cooler guy we live in the same town and I had seen the shit on Facebook and instagram and was only seeing one side of the story so I logged in to see the other side that's it nothing special I don't even talk with the cat lol he wont even throw a wave back when I drive past him!!! so I was just being nosy :clap2:

Hopefully that's the honest truth. I'm sure you've seen for yourself on that thread that it could have been handled much differently. The people here are cool and funny. If you hang around, I'm sure you'll see that.

Top Bottom