Prorock44 and stock steering stabilizer

Dubaibentzen

Anyone running Dynatrac ProRock 44 with the stock steering stabilizer?

My shop just installed the Dynatrac ProRock 44, but to fit the stock steering stabilizer and lot had to be cut from the bracket, so it doesn't hit the new beefy differential. So much was cut that the bolt holding it all together doesn't have much metal left.

What do you guys do? I was under the impression that I could keep the stock steering stabilizer. The shop is recommending the ATS FOX steering stabilizer since the bracket is mounted on top and not sideways, but I'm holding off buying it just yet... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469870027.423454.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469870044.929255.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469870073.167673.jpg

Any suggestions recommended. Thanks.

Grubbicon

You could weld 2 tabs on top of the tierod to mount it to and you would no longer have clearance issues with clamp and the cover.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Can you show me what you mean by flip it? Jeep will hopefully be in the shop for a prorock swap next week.

Can't show you mine as its slightly different being RHD and I ended up with a secondhand aftermarket one but if you take the clamp bolt out you should be able to pry the bracket open enough to take it off the tie rod and turn it around so that the clamp bolt is on the front of the tie rod instead of the back. It will take some force to get the bolt back in and all tightened up but will work.

Top Bottom