who was it causing drama? Oh yea...

qwasin

Jkguy14, it didn't have to turn into a big deal.

Nah but the 3rd poster in that original thread certainly escalated the situation from a simple misunderstanding to a crucifixion about stickers and forum rules. There is only one reason that thread didn't end after 2 posts with a "whoops my bad, sorry" and its no secret what that reason is. Just like that rubicon thread that ended the same way with members leaving... who was it causing drama? Oh yea... Look I understand that disabilities like autism and tourettes can put a strain on social interactions but they make meds for that stuff now...

caminton

Nah but the 3rd poster in that original thread certainly escalated the situation from a simple misunderstanding to a crucifixion about stickers and forum rules. There is only one reason that thread didn't end after 2 posts with a "whoops my bad, sorry" and its no secret what that reason is. Just like that rubicon thread that ended the same way with members leaving... who was it causing drama? Oh yea... Look I understand that disabilities like autism and tourettes can put a strain on social interactions but they make meds for that stuff now...

"The third poster" dude seriously? Been on here a year and you've never seen Overlander deal with something? Or even comment on something? He suggested an abortion to a guy yesterday because the guy wanted an aftermarket backseat that's only one seat instead of two. He's crude. He's rude. It's funny. Lighten up a little bit.
Either call him out like a man or just sit down. No one has time for anyone to beat around the bush, especially on a forum where no one can read into your tone.

qwasin

Lighten up a little bit.

I'm not the one getting offended by stickers on other people's jeeps :thinking: If someone needs to lighten up it isn't me. I do appreciate humor for sure, if it's actually funny. But if it's just the same stuff you hear from 12 year olds on call of duty then it's just cringey and try hard.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Third Post:
Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable

qwasin - Looks like he called a spade a spade! If you can't see that then you have a serious problem!

qwasin

Third Post:

qwasin - Looks like he called a spade a spade! If you can't see that then you have a serious problem!

Yea dude and he posted the same exact thread on wranglerforum (oh shit am I allowed to even say that or should I censor it out? lol) and you could see his wayalife stickers. Did anyone over there berate him? No, nobody cared. If I have a serious problem because I don't get butthurt about stickers then that's fine with me!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Yea dude and he posted the same exact thread on wranglerforum (oh shit am I allowed to even say that or should I censor it out? lol) and you could see his wayalife stickers. Did anyone over there berate him? No, nobody cared. If I have a serious problem because I don't get butthurt about stickers then that's fine with me!

Sounds like your line of thinking is right in line with the wrangler forum 🤔. Maybe you'll be happier over there? Facts are the guy made a dick move and followed that with being an attention whore.

qwasin

Sounds like your line of thinking is right in line with the wrangler forum 樂. Maybe you'll be happier over there? Facts are the guy made a dick move and followed that with being an attention whore.

My line of thinking is that if something on the internet induces me into a rage then I would probably check my meds and maybe go outside for a bit. I really have a hard time understanding how people on both sides of this situation get so worked up but that's just me.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm not the one getting offended by stickers on other people's jeeps :thinking: If someone needs to lighten up it isn't me. I do appreciate humor for sure, if it's actually funny. But if it's just the same stuff you hear from 12 year olds on call of duty then it's just cringey and try hard.

If you think this is just about a sticker, you can go fuck yourself along with the other asshats that have disrespected this family! You're just another fucking troll and we're getting rid of trash line you.

qwasin

If you think this is just about a sticker, you can go fuck yourself along with the other asshats that have disrespected this family! You're just another fucking troll and we're getting rid of trash line you.

lol case in point about people getting worked up

sipafz

Caught the Bug
My line of thinking is that if something on the internet induces me into a rage then I would probably check my meds and maybe go outside for a bit. I really have a hard time understanding how people on both sides of this situation get so worked up but that's just me.

I will just say this again:
I'll submit, that if anyone else thinks that the roasting of these douches is wrong, they should also hit the bricks!

Nobody is "worked up" as you put it. It's the end of the month and time to take the trash out. Good luck on your new forum!

JAGS

Hooked
I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected

lol case in point about people getting worked up

Lol. I'm not getting worked up sunshine, just calling a spade a spade. You're the one who "got worked up" and enough so you decided to jump in for a guy you've likely never met. Nor have you ever met Overlander.

Let me put it in words you might understand. Do you actually have any FIRL from this place? I do and you've talked shit about one of them and sided with a guy that bluntly disrespected one of my other friends and who happens to be the owner of this site.

If you open your mouth to talk shit...to quote sharkey... Go suck a donkey dick.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected

I've got enough. You're welcome leave now. [emoji112]

2nd that! - The has come for you (quirsin) to send Eddie the "I'm Leaving" pm! Don't forget to mention how you love the vids, stood up for the forum and brought fellow jeepers in, but then we turned on you. Adios shit break!

qwasin

I've got enough. You're welcome leave now. [emoji112]

I feel so conflicted right now. Part of me is sad that I will never have the opportunity to call you my friend. Another part of me is happy that you live a fulfilled and loving life surrounded by friends and family. I was hoping to be a part of that, but it appears we are on separate journeys. I will make a promise to you though JAGS. Never again will you be offended or insulted by pixels on the internet next to my name.

qwasin

2nd that! - The has come for you (quirsin) to send Eddie the "I'm Leaving" pm! Don't forget to mention how you love the vids, stood up for the forum and brought fellow jeepers in, but then we turned on you. Adios shit break!

Why would I lie to Eddie? j/k the videos are good.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Of course nobody cared over there, they reacted the same way as when you post asking for help.

Their moderator is too busy running around on other forums claiming that he doesn't start shit with wayalife.

But I gotta ask, if it isn't such a big deal that he posted, why is Overlander's response getting under your skin?

Lance628

I feel so conflicted right now. Part of me is sad that I will never have the opportunity to call you my friend. Another part of me is happy that you live a fulfilled and loving life surrounded by friends and family. I was hoping to be a part of that, but it appears we are on separate journeys. I will make a promise to you though JAGS. Never again will you be offended or insulted by pixels on the internet next to my name.

Wow did you just start your period? for fucks sake

Ddays

Hooked

Looks like the colon cleanse this week left one turd behind.....

Top Bottom