WTB used axle shafts for D44

JKUR-08

My u-Joint on the passenger side seized and driver side is going bad, but I don't have the tools or the time to rip it out and replace them. Parts and labor at a shop will run me the same amount as practically buying new axle shafts. Instead, I am turning to all you ladies and gents to see if anyone has some used axle shafts with good u-joints for sale at a reasonable price-to-mile ratio. I would really prefer to do local pick-up in the socal region of LA or San B. Thanks in advance everyone, and stay safe out there.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
My u-Joint on the passenger side seized and driver side is going bad, but I don't have the tools or the time to rip it out and replace them. Parts and labor at a shop will run me the same amount as practically buying new axle shafts. Instead, I am turning to all you ladies and gents to see if anyone has some used axle shafts with good u-joints for sale at a reasonable price-to-mile ratio. I would really prefer to do local pick-up in the socal region of LA or San B. Thanks in advance everyone, and stay safe out there.

Might be tough to find as most keep them for spares or already broke them. Most of the work is getting the axle shaft out and if you have the tools to do that, you have the tools to replace the joint as well. Sockets and hammer! Would save you some bucks and only take a few extra minutes. Just an idea. Hope it works out for you.

Top Bottom