Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 1,751 to 1,755 of 1755

Thread: Cocktail Hour

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Been a while since I've made myself a nice American Mule.

Cheers!!

Attachment 289494
    Wtf is an American mule?
    '14 JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    Wtf is an American mule?
    Made with American vodka. Titos.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Knows a Thing or Two rumblebee3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    😝 Cranberry juice tastes better.

Kidney stones suck. Been through that twice... Never again. 😨

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Been drinking that as well! I can tell whenever they're moving around so I start downing stuff like this. Going to start doing it as a preventative maintenance... It's supposed to work.

Yes they do suck 😵 I'm not sure how many stones I've passed and had removed total...but I've already had 4 surgeries in the past 4-5 five years. They are no bueno.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing BaddestCross's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    Been drinking that as well! I can tell whenever they're moving around so I start downing stuff like this. Going to start doing it as a preventative maintenance... It's supposed to work.

Yes they do suck 😵 I'm not sure how many stones I've passed and had removed total...but I've already had 4 surgeries in the past 4-5 five years. They are no bueno.

If you can find it, get pure cranberry juice. THAT tastes like shit, but it has a lot more of the stuff you need to help you out. I found some at Trader Joe's. Super sour, but I suppose you can cut it with water if you can't take it.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Knows a Thing or Two rumblebee3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    If you can find it, get pure cranberry juice. THAT tastes like shit, but it has a lot more of the stuff you need to help you out. I found some at Trader Joe's. Super sour, but I suppose you can cut it with water if you can't take it.

--
    Will do... thank you! We have a Trader Joe's around somewhere close to me.

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176