Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Evo Enforcer lifts

Also, double check you have all of the required tools and parts (do an inventory of the EVO bags that have nuts a bolts). There's nothing worse than getting things buttoned up to find out that you're short a bolt or need to run out to the store to get a tool.

...especially if your only form of transportation is the jeep up on jack stands at the time.
    The build of "Equinso-Ocha", aka White Devil:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...White-Devil%29

Knows a Thing or Two bruggymonster's Avatar

Calling all Evo Enforcer lifts

These shocks will work for the front and tears of the 4" enforcer right?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470780720.017050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470780696.380705.jpg
    Last edited by bruggymonster; 08-09-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruggymonster View Post
    These shocks will work for the front and tears of the 4" enforcer right?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470780720.017050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470780696.380705.jpg
    I would like Matt with Rancho to chime in here and confirm, but I believe the correct model numbers are the 331 / 332 combo for the 4" lift.
    "It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, [WHOO!] wheelin dealin’, limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and i'm having a hard time holding these alligators down!"

Quote Originally Posted by swampdog View Post
    I would like Matt with Rancho to chime in here and confirm, but I believe the correct model numbers are the 331 / 332 combo for the 4" lift.
    I'm gonna be going through Longmont tomorrow so I think I will just stop by and grab them from the northridge4x4 store and pick them up.

Quote Originally Posted by bruggymonster View Post
    I'm gonna be going through Longmont tomorrow so I think I will just stop by and grab them from the northridge4x4 store and pick them up.
    Tell them sharkey sent you for an extra 25% off.

For what it's worth, you should purchase direct from rancho as they are a forum supporter. Or give Qtec a call.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Tell them sharkey sent you for an extra 25% off.

For what it's worth, you should purchase direct from rancho as they are a forum supporter. Or give Qtec a call.
    Haha I definitely would've ordered straight from the website but I am running out of time as I am moving back to college this next week so I need to get the jeep done ASAP and the store is convenient cause o will be going through it anyways.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    So what do you think, everyone? Is 3" plenty for 35's on a JKUR? My wife thought my 2-door was as tall as she wanted at 3" in front and about 2.5" in the rear (front EVO plush ride 2", rear OME 2" light duty).
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    So what do you think, everyone? Is 3" plenty for 35's on a JKUR? My wife thought my 2-door was as tall as she wanted at 3" in front and about 2.5" in the rear (front EVO plush ride 2", rear OME 2" light duty).
    Yup 3" and 35's looks good on a 4 door especially with full fenders and bumpers. Then if you get 37's you can cut em
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Yup 3" and 35's looks good on a 4 door especially with full fenders and bumpers. Then if you get 37's you can cut em
    Thanks man. That's what I was thinking, but I needed some verification.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

It even looks good on stock Rubi wheels and tires! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471890127.642196.jpgi wasn't sure but I really do love the current look. 35's and slabs is where I'm headed too but for now, this will do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast