Hello from Indiana

jtf

hi everyone! i am glad to be part of this group and i love watching all the you tube videos. I am a new owner of a 2013 JKU sport model and i am currently over whelm with all the stuff that the aftermarket has to offer. i want my jk to be a daily driver but also be able to wheel on the weekends and also places like MOAB and Rubicon trail and take it to Alaska. what are some of the first things i need to do to my jk that will help me get started (example lifts,wheels tires etc.) i want to do it right the first time and hopeful get to meet some of you in person at some wayalife meets. thank you everyone

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Wave from Australia. It all depends on budget and what you want to with your jeep. Read up on the forum and get out and hit some trails before dropping any cash so you know what you want. [emoji106]

thardy

Banned
Welcome from GA! Like 2nd.gunman said, there are a LOT of variables that go into play when modding your rig, with budget being the number 1 variable. Ultimately it's your Jeep and your decision. There's tons of information on the forum, do your research and ask a bunch of questions.

Top Bottom