MOAB - FORK YEAH / Part 3 : COMING SUNDAY AUGUST 14TH - Guess the Time and WIN!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

Summer is a tough time for Cindy and I to get videos done being that we spend so much of our time out on the trail and for that, we sincerely apologize for the delay in releasing Part 3 of MOAB - FORK YEAH. That being said, we're happy to announce that we're getting real close to finishing it up and should have it available for viewing on Sunday, August 14th!

If you haven't already seen it or would just like a recap of the previous episodes, simply click on the links below to see Part 1 and 2 now:
MOAB - FORK YEAH / Part 1
MOAB - FORK YEAH / Part 2

WIN AN OLD SCHOOL PROJECT-JK T-SHIRT!!
To help celebrate the upcoming release of MOAB - FORK YEAH / Part 2, Cindy and I will be giving away an old school Project-JK T-shirt to the first person who can correctly guess just how long it will be. To WIN, all you have to do is post up your answer here on this thread. If nobody guesses the correct time, the prize will go to the first person who comes the closest. Only 1 guess per member is allowed and submission can be made up until the day of the video is released. The WINNER of the T-shirt will be announced at that time and they will not need to be present to win.

TSHIRT-JK-BACK.jpg

And the WINNER is...
28:42 is my guess........

CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumb:

Jkratt

Awesome can't wait. Let's say 23:15. Good luck to all. Either another great video on the horizon.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awe hell yea!!! I have always wanted one of the old school project jk shirts! My guess is 28:36

Top Bottom