Big Indiana Wave

Prime 17

Greetings from Indiana. Loving the Jeep life! My wife and I own a 2010 2 dr. Rubicon with lots of mods. We call it PRIME. Last winter I purchased a 2000 TJ with a rusted frame for our 14 year old son. We spent a few months repairing and building it up. He is working hard to pay it off and continues to add aftermarket parts. He named it WOLVERINE. We love new adventures and meeting fellow Jeepers. Jeep life has been a great addition to out family of five. We are looking forward to experiencing Windrock in a few weeks! 2016-07-23 12.36.13.jpg 2016-07-23 12.04.29.jpg

jtf

hi there i am from your area and i am new to the jeep community i was wondering if you know of any jeep clubs around the area

Prime 17

hi there i am from your area and i am new to the jeep community i was wondering if you know of any jeep clubs around the area

Check out Hoosier Wranglers. Very fun, growing and active group. We do a lot of trips to Badlands and Redbird which are not too far from you as well as social gatherings just for fun. Hope to see you on the trail soon!

Prime 17

What a great dad! Wish I'd had a Jeep when I was 14. Welcome to Wayalife.

It's been great having the shop time together and seeing him get excited about working with his hands and setting goals. So glad I took the time to invest. It's something we will always have as a memory. Hoping we have lots of years of building and wheeling together. Cat's in the cradle. Time goes so fast. Gotta make it count now!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Thanks Coop. Looking forward to it. We make a few trips to the Columbus area each year. Any good places to wheel over there?
Unfortunately nothing to drive far for. There is not much in Ohio that is open to the public. I have been to Badlands; fun place. I mostly head down to Windrock for wheeling. I think I saw you signing up for Windrock End of Summer! I'll be there too! Windrock will blow your mind. Look forward to meeting you! Maybe we can hook up on a trip to Badlands!

Top Bottom