Thoughts....

Mikecal9985

Anyone on here running either one of these on their rig? I came across it a while back and the reviews seem to be great, but I just wanted to see if anyone on here had it and what your thoughts were. Pictures would be appreciated as well. Thanks again guys.

swampdog

Would not run it on my rig if it was free. Rough Country is a shit company that produces shit products.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You're going to get what you pay for. I ran a stock bumper & winch plate on my JK. I'd rather pay for an LOD or something of quality, with a Warn winch. My JKU has a Rugged Ridge that came on it, with a Quadratec winch. Both will come off, later this year, when I get the duckets.

Mikecal9985

I know there are better products out there, but I'm just wondering why this would be a shit product? And yes I know they don't make the best products out there but I'm working with a budget here hahah...thanks again guys [emoji106]🏻

Alrighty then, note taken lol

Haha long answer to a short conclusion. LOD, EVO make some really good front bumpers. Check them out, more pricy but you get what you pay for. I've got some cheaper armor right now that I will replace at some point with the better stuff. If I were you, I would just do it right the first time.

Mikecal9985

Haha long answer to a short conclusion. LOD, EVO make some really good front bumpers. Check them out, more pricy but you get what you pay for. I've got some cheaper armor right now that I will replace at some point with the better stuff. If I were you, I would just do it right the first time.

Thank you sir...from one Mike to another Mike. (My name is Mike, and I'm assuming yours is as well hahaha)

Ddays

Hooked
Why don't you just make your stock bumper a stubby & save up for one that you really want? Don't settle for inferior parts. I know what its like to be on a budget, but you're better off buying a quality part once.

Thank you sir...from one Mike to another Mike. (My name is Mike, and I'm assuming yours is as well hahaha)

Haha. Yea, I gotta be more creative with my usernames.

In all honestly, products made in the USA are going to be stronger and more dependable than products made overseas. So you spend an extra few hundred dollars more for a product that you will trust 300% more.

Top Bottom