Thread: The Jeep Life

The Jeep Life

Hello fellow Wayalifers! I was browsing on the ole Youtube, and happened to have stumbled on this video. I feel like this video really tells a tale of what was, and is the Jeeping life. Yes Jeeps are more common than oxygen now a days, and not everyone that buys one knows or even cares about the Jeeps heritage and history. but for most of us on this forum, its more than that. Its a lifestyle that most of us love and will continue to love.
    I have met some awesome, amazing people through this site. and have enjoyed wheeling, camping, and even little gatherings now and then with said people. Though we do get a lot of obnoxious people coming on this site, they eventually pass like the wind. I have not owned my Jeep for as long as others have on here. But I love the fact that Eddie and Cindy both have done this for such a long time and let people like us gather and converse among like minded individuals on this site. Its something that we might take for granted from time to time, but thank you Eddie and Cindy for making such an awesome forum. and to all the freinds ive made and to all the new ones I will hopefully come across. Just remember, Its more than just a Jeep. Its a Wayalife.

I hope y'all enjoy.
    Last edited by Texas Nick; 08-11-2016 at 12:59 AM.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Very cool video. I think it has been shared here, before, but still pretty awesome.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Been posted before but it's a great video

Nothing but a Thing Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    nice find and loved the old footage in this vid showing how it was loaded up and all ....

That is an awesome video. I'm so jealous of that trailer!
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

I hadnt seen the video on here, but its such a good video. itd be nice to have others that havent seen it see it.