Wave from Georgia

R3D4UM

Hello, I've been on for a couple weeks and thought now would be a great time to say hello. Living in Augusta, GA I just bought my wife our first Jeep, now I get to play around with upgrades as long as she can still get to work and back. I look forward to all that I can learn from everyone and if you are in the area let me know and we can find some time for beer, food or trails.

R3D4UM

Welcome from Bethlehem, GA! We'll get you out on the trails soon!

I think you are the first person from GA I have seen on here, based on posts not profile. There should be threads from each state so we can talk trails. Or maybe a thread for regions. Unless I just haven't found that thread yet. Anyway, nice to see you on and definitely gotta get together, we were looking at the trails up by Helen, GA but as a newbie I would feel better going with someone with experience that wouldn't mind showing us, my wife and I, the ropes.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I think you are the first person from GA I have seen on here, based on posts not profile. There should be threads from each state so we can talk trails. Or maybe a thread for regions. Unless I just haven't found that thread yet. Anyway, nice to see you on and definitely gotta get together, we were looking at the trails up by Helen, GA but as a newbie I would feel better going with someone with experience that wouldn't mind showing us, my wife and I, the ropes.

We are having a ride at Windrock Park Tenn. the 25-27th,

thardy

Banned

We don't have separate regions here to try and keep everyone as one big group. Those of us from GA that are rather active tend to try and have runs fairly often, whether it be to a park close by (Windrock, Gulches, AOP, etc.) or just up to North GA. Once the big Windrock trip is over and the temps start to come down, we'll have a few more runs up to the mountains. Just keep an eye out in the Upcoming Events section. I'll also try to remember to send you a PM when we get a run together.

White_JKU

We don't have separate regions here to try and keep everyone as one big group. Those of us from GA that are rather active tend to try and have runs fairly often, whether it be to a park close by (Windrock, Gulches, AOP, etc.) or just up to North GA. Once the big Windrock trip is over and the temps start to come down, we'll have a few more runs up to the mountains. Just keep an eye out in the Upcoming Events section. I'll also try to remember to send you a PM when we get a run together.

Put me in that list to too.....especially if there is 2+ weeks notice

Top Bottom