MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because there really is so much more to see and do in a place like Moab than just go wheeling everyday, Part 3 of MOAB - FORK YEAH, a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure starts with a hike we did up to the Delicate Arch in Arches National Monument. From there, we headed out to the Poison Spider Mesa where we played on the massive slick rock fins and domes and even visited the grave of a young pioneer named, Mary Jane Francis. To wrap up a perfect week out in the promised land, we did a final run up on the Gold Bar Rim and Golden Spike Trail and took on obstacles such as the Undercut Ledge, Improbable Hill, The Slide, Golden Staircase, the Golden Crack and the Double Whammy. This is the final part in a 3 part series and we sincerely hope you enjoy it. If you have a moment afterwards, we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you thought about it and the whole series. Thank you for watching.

A BIG THANKS needs to go out to our good friend Jeff Hoffman (HoneyBadger) for helping us make MOAB - FORK YEAH possible. A lot of the footage you see was filmed and generously provided to us by him and this series simply wouldn't have been possible to make without it.

If you haven't already seen it or would just like a recap of the previous episodes, simply click on the links below to see Part 1 and 2 now:
MOAB - FORK YEAH / Part 1
MOAB - FORK YEAH / Part 2

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of Part 3 : MOAB - FORK YEAH, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response, here on this thread and let us know what you think of it. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, August 21th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

main.php

UPDATE 08/21/16 : Selected completely at random, the WAYALIFE shot glasses WINNER is...

Very well done! Thank you for producing these great videos!

Congratulations Breer! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Nice! Boarding the flight out of Baghdad in a few hours to come home. Glad I can watch it before I leave!

rogerk93

I always enjoy watching your videos. It shows you how the jeep lifestyle is more than just building a rig but making memories like no other.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Simply an awesome series! Thank you for sharing!

We're so glad that you've enjoyed the series :cool:

Nice! Boarding the flight out of Baghdad in a few hours to come home. Glad I can watch it before I leave!

Awesome! Have a safe flight home. :thumb:

An excellent conclusion to the series, and a fantastic production overall as always!

Thank you, we're so glad you liked it :)

I always enjoy watching your videos. It shows you how the jeep lifestyle is more than just building a rig but making memories like no other.

Well, for us, all this is definitely more than just about Jeeps and driving over stuff - it really is a WAYALIFE :yup:

RockyJk

That was an awesome video!

Idk who's air time was better Mel in this video or Ray this year? haha

USMC Wrangler

MOAB - FORK YEAH : a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure - Part 3 / Poison Spider & ...

Can't wait to watch it when I get home from work tonight!!!

Edit - The JKO scene is priceless! [emoji23]

Last edited:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Great Video as always :clap2: Moab is a goal of mine, hopefully in a year or two i can swing it. The scenery there is amazing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Watching now and jealous as always

Awesome, I hope you enjoy it :cool:

Very well done! Thank you for producing these great videos!

Thanks! We're so glad you liked it :D

That was an awesome video!

Idk who's air time was better Mel in this video or Ray this year? haha

LOL!! Having seen both in person, I'd have to say Ray. There was way more at stake :crazyeyes:

Can't wait to watch it when I get home from work tonight!!!

I hope you enjoy it :yup:

dchotrod

With every one of these we watch, we get a little bit closer to heading over that way to explore! Thank you guys for sharing your passion & talents.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great Video as always :clap2: Moab is a goal of mine, hopefully in a year or two i can swing it. The scenery there is amazing.

Definitely a place you want to get out to at least once in your life. The scenery really is unreal out there :yup:

With every one of these we watch, we get a little bit closer to heading over that way to explore! Thank you guys for sharing your passion & talents.

Awesome, it really is a place you need to get out to :cool:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
That JKO guy at the crack … hahaha that was funny! :shock: We have been so fortunate in life to go on adventures with our Wayalife family. We have done 4 Moab runs with this great group of friends so far. This past year was the most fun one yet. This series was from our first Moab run with you guys and we really didn’t know what we were in for. Heck, when Eddie first asked me if I wanted to join them on this run I was so new to the Wayalife I didn’t even know what or where Moab was! This was one hell of a fun trip and we enjoyed reliving the dream thru this series. After 4 annual runs to the “Promised Land” I have to say Cliffhanger is still my favorite trail. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all that you do. And if you are looking for that forkin’ culprit, I would have to point you towards Nick. :thinking:

OJK12

Awesome, just awesome! I don't think you guys know how to make a bad video! Can't wait for your next project!!

Top Bottom