Hello from NH

JK Pleepleus

Hi, been on here a little while and have been enjoying everyone's builds and occasionally commenting on them. Figure I should introduce myself, I have an '08 that I bought in 2012 with 70,000 miles, mostly hwy miles on it since it still had the original or possibly replacement SR-A's. Its steel blue with a manual tranny and a softop. Been slowing modifying it with a budget boost (for now) and replacing some factory parts that have worn out, ie. exhaust, top etc. My wife got a 2015 JK Sahara X pkg. in April of last year as her Mini was giving her conniptions. Hers is black with an auto tranny. Bought off the lot. When I met my wife she was driving a '76 CJ-7 with 32's on fat rims- I think they were 15x10's. Prior to getting our new jeeps we had two 86 CJ-7's and one 84 CJ-7. Of course we regret selling most of them. I've installed a budget boost in her jeep and put my silver sport rims with 285's on her jeep as she thought it was too blacked out. I took her black rims and with the Trektop I put on mine has a pretty cool military style look to it. Hope to continue to learn from all you guys and hope to even make it out west someday and ride some of the cool trails and stuff you guys have out there.

Last edited:

JK Pleepleus

Yes, New Hampshire… west side on the Vermont border north of Lebanon west of Plymouth in the small town of Piermont. Grew up in Connecticut but have been up here since 1992.

Dempsey

I was born in North Conway, but spent most of my years growing up in Hooksett, but spent my weekends up in the mountains near Waterville. Work brought me down here, missing the summer weather back there right about now.

JK Pleepleus

The weather was great today and yesterday, took the pups for a ride with the top down, theyre not super keen about the wind. My wife loves North Conway, especially The Moat...:beer:

Top Bottom