U0125 ABS Error Code...

NAUJK

Well I have been chasing the reason as to why my ABS and ESP lights are all on on my dash... It has been driving me nuts. I have found tons of people saying its a bad wheel speed sensor. Well I just replaced my fronts today with brand new ones. NOTHING. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Instead of buying new ones I took the ones off my roommates rear and put them on my jeep. Still nothing....

So it doesnt look like its a sensor problem....

Took it to a place that had a reader for ABS cus its throwing no codes. The code I got was: U0125 Lost communication with dynamic Sensor....

Checked the fuses none look blown... unless there are fuses elsewhere where I dont know to look?

I am completely out of ideas...

This is really starting to annoy me. If yall have any ideas that would be fantastic.... ABS and Traction control do not work and the lights on the dash are annoying as all hell...

Thanks for your thoughts and inputs!!

:beer::beer::beer: Cheers

bthomas

Just a stab in the dark here, have you followed the wiring from the sensors as far up as you can to check for any damage?

jeeeep

Hooked
there's a sensor block under the center console mounted on the backend (under the rear cup holders passenger side) that's the Dynamic Sensor. #56029427AA

stevewhiteparts.com has the best price I've found.

I had the same issue after I had my heater core replaced, the shop that did the work screwed my wiring up.

NAUJK

there's a sensor block under the center console mounted on the backend (under the rear cup holders passenger side) that's the Dynamic Sensor. #56029427AA

I had the same issue after I had my heater core replaced, the shop that did the work screwed my wiring up.

I can't remember for sure but I think this started after I put in heated seats and took part of the center console part to get the wires for the seats and switches in.... so that may have done it. Guess I gotta take the center console apart see what's up.

NAUJK

So I found the sensor. Did you just replace the sensor and that fixed your problem??? Cuz I see nothing wrong with it at all. Other than it being dirtier than hell...

jeeeep

Hooked
So I found the sensor. Did you just replace the sensor and that fixed your problem??? Cuz I see nothing wrong with it at all. Other than it being dirtier than hell...

yeah mine was the same way, I ended up replacing it and it fixed my issue, so assuming yours is the same I would think it should fix it.

I was never able to figure out what made it fail. I replaced all my ABS lines and sensors awhile back with longer units so I was able to install the stock units back in but nothing fixed it until I replaced the sensor.

jeeeep

Hooked
Hey NAUJK clear your inbox, I have a couple of links to send you for some pre-testing before you order any parts.

I'm not sure I should post the links here since they refer to ALLDATA documents.

Also, have you checked all your grounds for tight connections? not just the battery, the ones on the driver's side as well

jeeeep

Hooked
close on the steering wheel being straight, but I also remembered there is a plug that also has something to do with the dynamic sensor connection that communicates to the ABS, I believe it's under the dash right side of the steering column, has a black side on it.

The ABS plug is wider and also has a black side on it.

NAUJK once you get your inbox cleared out i'll send you the diagnostic links that show you show to test the voltage on the plug

Dr Diesel sounds like you have much more knowledge on this than I do, it took me months to sort it all out and troubleshoot, does what I mentioned help any? do you have access to a factory repair manual?

Drdiesel1

close on the steering wheel being straight, but I also remembered there is a plug that also has something to do with the dynamic sensor connection that communicates to the ABS, I believe it's under the dash right side of the steering column, has a black side on it.

NAUJK once you get your inbox cleared out i'll send you the diagnostic links that show you show to test the voltage on the plug

Dr Diesel sounds like you have much more knowledge on this than I do, it took me months to sort it all out and troubleshoot, does what I mentioned help any? do you have access to a factory repair manual?

No factory info. I use two independent sources. AllData info should work just as well, IMO.

NAUJK

Hey sorry I'll get right on that. I've been very busy over the last 2 weeks and haven't done anything! I'll clear my box.

I'd just like this problem fixed.... so I can put my rig back together and go wheel.

Top Bottom