Wave from Santa Cruz Ca

TacticalTortuga

Hello, I'm new here and since I am officially broken and stuck on the couch I've finally had some time to start browsing the forum. I am a new jeep owner, former land cruiser (fj55) guy. After having it sold while I was deployed I went years without wheeling. Finally my wife suprised me with a toy for my birthday. She found a good deal on a 2009 Jk sport and I've been slowly plugging away. So far have just done a 3.5" lift with Rock Krawler control arms etc. Was supposed to be installing a set of rubicon d44s that I picked up but I managed to fall down a mountain in Big Sur and won't be walking and time soon. At least I was able to get one trip in to Slickrock before this happened. Fingers crossed for Rubicon!!
Still need to figure out forum. Can't seem to add a photo to my post? Does everyone else use safari from phone or app?

Cheers!

Ben

The Kraken

Hey Ben, I'm new here as well. My name is Chad, I am using the phone app and it seems to work pretty well. I'm still working on figuring all the forums and other stuff out but seems pretty user friendly. Sorry to hear about the fall, hope you have a speedy recovery!

TacticalTortuga

Back up and at it after a hiatus! Got my "new" d44s swapped in last week. Just finalizing the wiring of the lockers. Can't believe what a difference the lower gearing makes with the 35s!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom