New to the Forums

The Kraken

Hey everyone, my name is Chad and I just joined WAYALIFE and have heard a lot of great things about this place! I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I live about an hour or a little more from San Antonio, TX. This is my first Jeep and I'm loving it! Look forward to talking with y'all and hope to meet some great people here. Thanks for adding me and look forward to seeing y'all around the forums! Here is a pic of my Jeep so far:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471285616.671894.jpg

The Kraken

That's an awfully big Rebel sticker! Welcome to WAL.

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, my wife ordered it for me for last Valentines Day. Definitely can't miss it when I'm trying to remember where I parked in the parking lot lol!

dillard09

Welcome to the family from Socal. I work south of San Antonio in the Eagle ford Shale. Man it is hot down there! Good looking jeep.

NV JK Steve

Welcome from Northern Nevada, your wife must think you are a big rebel. If it was my wife it would be a big asshole sticker.

swampdog

Also, looks like it's time for some sliders man. Coilovers and no body protection, what is this world coming too?????

The Kraken

Yeah I know I need them and am planning on getting them, Like I stated above this is my first Jeep and there are different routes and choices in parts I would've taken had I known some of the stuff I know now.

swampdog

Yeah I know I need them and am planning on getting them, Like I stated above this is my first Jeep and there are different routes and choices in parts I would've taken had I known some of the stuff I know now.

Fair enough. If you wheel this thing though, they should be top priority for your next purchase.

Top Bottom