Hello From SoCal

WillyRockIt

I'm a regular hard working family man living in the San Fernando Valley Ca. My wife and 3 kids love the outdoors and spend as much time camping, fishing and playing as much as possible. I'm fairly new to Jeeps and wheeling. I've been on several trips and I've been having an absolute blast! I've been responsible for at least 4 new Jeepers now since I got my first YJ about 7 years ago. They are so much fun that my friends and family are diving in and buying Jeeps.

I'm looking forward to learning from all the experienced folks on this forum (which I gotta say seems Wayabetter than other forums I've been on. See what I did there??;)

Thanks in advance for future info and thanks again for allowing me into the forum. IMG_0806.jpg

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. You obviously struggle with reading rules but you might want to give another go. [emoji378]

dillard09

Welcome to the family from a fellow Socal jeepers in Redondo Beach. You seem like a great asset to the jeeping community. Here at WAL there are rules that you agreed to when you signed up. One of those is directing people off WAL to another website like a Facebook page.
If you have any question just ask, the guys here are full of knowledge and will give it to you straight.
I just hope that your here for the rite reasons and not to here to pimp your club/Facebook page.

WillyRockIt

Thanks for the heads up guys. I obviously suck at reading forum rules. Noted and corrected. Won't happen again.

WillyRockIt

Welcome to the family from a fellow Socal jeepers in Redondo Beach. You seem like a great asset to the jeeping community. Here at WAL there are rules that you agreed to when you signed up. One of those is directing people off WAL to another website like a Facebook page.
If you have any question just ask, the guys here are full of knowledge and will give it to you straight.
I just hope that your here for the rite reasons and not to here to pimp your club/Facebook page.

Definitely here for the right reasons. I just suck at reading the rules before just diving in. Kinda like my build. Who needs instructions? There's supposed to be extra parts right? [emoji3] Noted and corrected my post. Won't happen again. Glad to see fellow SoCal Jeepers here.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the welcome and the heads up. Noted and corrected sir.

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Keep your eyes open in the upcoming trips section as we do Suds and Grubs meet ups here in the Valley.

I Live in San Dimas but work here in N Hollywood.

WillyRockIt

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Keep your eyes open in the upcoming trips section as we do Suds and Grubs meet ups here in the Valley.

I Live in San Dimas but work here in N Hollywood.

Thanks for the welcome and I'll definitely look out for that. I live in Burbank and work in downtown LA. I'm always down for some suds and grub.

Top Bottom