Anyone running JKS Suspension

Mtb275

Does anyone here run the 3.5" JKS Suspension system? Just wanted to get some feedback on your experience with it.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I have no personal experience with the JKS lift, but do know they are a pretty solid company. I recently spoke with Tim at Trail Jeeps, and if I'm not mistaken he is running a version of that kit with 2.5 fox shocks. Hopefully someone else can chime in, but from what I understand the company makes good components

swampdog

What is this Google you speak of???? Sorry, I was using the search feature within the Wayalife ap on my phone and wasn't coming up with much. Probably operator error.

Thanks for the links.[emoji106]

No, search features in forums suck in general. It is much more efficient to search wayalife via Google. Took me a while to learn that as well.

GraniteCrystal

No, search features in forums suck in general. It is much more efficient to search wayalife via Google. Took me a while to learn that as well.

What is this Google you speak of???? Sorry, I was using the search feature within the Wayalife ap on my phone and wasn't coming up with much. Probably operator error.

Thanks for the links.[emoji106]

No worries. Swampdog speaks truth.

JKbrick

So do you Google Wayalife plus the topic or just the topic somehow? I typically Bing everything. To the OP, I run JKS and like it personally

So do you Google Wayalife plus the topic or just the topic somehow? I typically Bing everything. To the OP, I run JKS and like it personally

whenever i google anything jeep related, wayalife links usually show up in the top 1-3 positions, regardless of whether i include "wayalife" in the google search or not.

COLOJK

I run the JKS jspec kit and really have zero complaints so far. If you have any questions let me know and I can try to answer them!

Mtb275

Thanks, I think, for all the input. I was pretty much set on a 4" Enforcer, but I need to do some more looking at the JKS J Konnect. Don't think I can go wrong, either way.

Jaydoc1

Just to throw in my two cents, I (and anyone running the Enforcer kits) can tell you that you WON'T be disappointed if you go that route. On or off road. I'm not saying the JKS is a bad kit. I'm just telling you the Enforcer is a great kit.

OneT

I run there 2.5 JSpec kit and I love it! Rides great on and off the road.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 219

Desert Crawler

Let's see. It's like rocket science and nuclear physics combined.
Since all you nosy bastards really want to know, I went to a jeep event that JKS sponsored. They gave us a discount code. I was willing to pass it on to a fellow Wayalifer since I was not planning on using it.

swampdog

Let's see. It's like rocket science and nuclear physics combined.
Since all you nosy bastards really want to know, I went to a jeep event that JKS sponsored. They gave us a discount code. I was willing to pass it on to a fellow Wayalifer since I was not planning on using it.

I believe they were making sure you weren't a vendor slinging parts behind the scenes without the proper tag, no harm intended. Be easy.

Top Bottom