FREE: 255/75r17(32") BFGoodrich KM MTs (Stock Rubicon Tires)

Napalm

Time for me to get a new set of these awesome tires, so I figured someone might have use for them. They are pretty worn, but I've been running them for a few days and I haven't had any problems. They drive fine, are nice and loud, and seem to balance fine on the wheel. They've been on two Jeep Jamborees with the previous owner, so they've got some character.

There are four of them, and they do not include wheels.

Free for any ACTIVE MEMBER. They will be available in about a week.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471368984.437360.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471368996.157460.jpg

More pictures on request. I was too lazy to get anything better than these.

Last edited:

Napalm

Update: these tires will be available after about 10 days. My new set is a special order so it'll take them a little longer to get to me.

Napalm

FYI. Quadretec selling those for $174.

Just checked it out.. That is a DEAL! about 20 bucks cheaper per tire than I've found anywhere and they say they've got them in stock. They don't even charge tax! Might have to give them a call. Thanks for the heads up :)

Napalm

Fuck yeah brother!
They were about 195. I want larger tires, but those are real tempting.

Don't get me wrong, I will eventually move to larger tires, but I can't justify paying 350 more for another inch in the sidewall for a 33. 35s would be great, but Steel simply isn't ready and won't be for awhile on the budget that I'm on. These tires will get me the performance for exactly what I'm trying to do and keep the stock feel that I do not want to lose.

You got your wheels. Nice!

Yes sir! Found a great deal on a set of 5 with a brand new spare. They've been on two Jeep Jamborees so they've got some character, but I couldn't pass up the deal. Plus the seller gave me a tire deflator with them, something I'd been needing to get!

Napalm

Bumping these up for someone who might need them. :)

Sill have a lot of decent tread on them. I estimate about 5k more miles if not more.

Top Bottom