sPod and ARB twin compressor install help

jkwebbie

Ok guys, I've looked for a little while on here and can't find anything that helps. But my problem is this. I ordered the sPod with the adapter harness for the ARB twin compressor. The instructions for it look pretty straight forward but seem to be lacking a little bit. It shows in the instructions that it takes out a major section of the ARB wiring harness and uses the smaller harness from sPod. There are 2 wiring harnesses that came with the compressor, my question is this... Do I just need to use the wiring harness from sPod and have it hooked straight from the compressor to the sPod, or do I use it and the other harness from ARB that has the fuses and stuff on it. I'm guessing that hooks to the battery and everything, but I thought if it was hooked to the sPod, that I wouldn't need any other wires. Can someone please chime and help me? I'm lost lol

swampdog

Ok guys, I've looked for a little while on here and can't find anything that helps. But my problem is this. I ordered the sPod with the adapter harness for the ARB twin compressor. The instructions for it look pretty straight forward but seem to be lacking a little bit. It shows in the instructions that it takes out a major section of the ARB wiring harness and uses the smaller harness from sPod. There are 2 wiring harnesses that came with the compressor, my question is this... Do I just need to use the wiring harness from sPod and have it hooked straight from the compressor to the sPod, or do I use it and the other harness from ARB that has the fuses and stuff on it. I'm guessing that hooks to the battery and everything, but I thought if it was hooked to the sPod, that I wouldn't need any other wires. Can someone please chime and help me? I'm lost lol

I know with my switchpros that I used the harness with the fuses as the connection to the battery, and then substituted the small harness that goes to the switch with a plug and play wire to the switch pros unit.

Last edited:

swampdog

I'll run out now and take a few pics and text them to you. I'm already a few drinks deep so bear with me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My mistake must of miss read , so for confusion .

The owner of sPOD was caught red handed in the act of engaging in questionable business tactics. When caught, he wasn't man enough to own up to what he did and instead, started to spread lies about me. The following link will bring you up to speed on exactly what took place:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

While things like honesty and integrity may not matter to some, it does matter to me and if anything, I'd prefer the world to know what a shameless guy he is just in case it matters to anyone else.

Journeyman

The owner of sPOD was caught red handed in the act of engaging in questionable business tactics. When caught, he wasn't man enough to own up to what he did and instead, started to spread lies about me. The following link will bring you up to speed on exactly what took place:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

While things like honesty and integrity may not matter to some, it does matter to me and if anything, I'd prefer the world to know what a shameless guy he is just in case it matters to anyone else.

Awesome! Looks like I've been caught up on some old history. I love being proved wrong from time to time. Keeps a person humble.....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That wire still needs to run to the battery like swapdog said. Then you run the normal rocker switch into the spod and that acts as a relay in a way

Top Bottom